Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Schedule

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
How is your team gonna end up?

My call on Seattle is gonna be 10-6, but prolly more like 8-8

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    My team doesn't look too promising. They don't even have a coach.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Touchdown Megatron! I like our chances at 11 or 12 wins this year. I imagine Suh will bounce back from a sub-par season last year and we might even have something resembling a running game. Really looking forward to the draft, too.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Brand new everything for the Colts ... Cant wait to see Andrew Luck and what he brings . The new coaches are finally picking up some free agents with size for once on defense and offense . Lets see , after looking at the schedule for the Colts , I'm going to predict we go 7-9 maybe even 8-8 is a possibility .
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    Touchdown Megatron! I like our chances at 11 or 12 wins this year. I imagine Suh will bounce back from a sub-par season last year and we might even have something resembling a running game. Really looking forward to the draft, too.
    All Hail Megatron! Suh is good, just need to mature a bit more. Running game? What's that? Oh you mean what #20 used to do? Go Lions!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Haven't paid any attention yet, but I did see a headline that the Packers and Patriots have the best schedule in regards to opposing teams records...

I'll TAKE it!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Lasabar:
    Haven't paid any attention yet, but I did see a headline that the Packers and Patriots have the best schedule in regards to opposing teams records...

I'll TAKE it!
    packers should go 12-4 or 13-3
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Bears should be a 10-6, 11-5 team this years (fingers crossed). Better if it weren't for those pesky Packers.
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    the packers are my team f**k the bears lol sorry bears fans
    jailhouse:
    Jailhouse Joe.. Now I DOUBLE HATE you. I better go post that on the other thread.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jailhouse:
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! How in the name of George Halas is a new-to-the-forums BOTL gonna come on here, WITH AN ILLINOIS ADDRESS nonetheless, and start spouting pro-Fudge Packer vitriol while downing my beloved Bears???

AND since you were railing on the StL Cardinals (which I agree with) Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're a damned Cubs fan to boot (which I cannot stomach - GO SOX!)??? I just gotta shake my head and blame the parents... LOL

Welcome to the forums my friend, glad to have ya! :-)

The Sniper:
    jailhouse:
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! How in the name of George Halas is a new-to-the-forums BOTL gonna come on here, WITH AN ILLINOIS ADDRESS nonetheless, and start spouting pro-Fudge Packer vitriol while downing my beloved Bears???

AND since you were railing on the StL Cardinals (which I agree with) Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're a damned Cubs fan to boot (which I cannot stomach - GO SOX!)??? I just gotta shake my head and blame the parents... LOL

Welcome to the forums my friend, glad to have ya! :-)

RETRACTION - it was Kas over on the Things I Hate thread slaggin the Cards, not jailhouse. Again I gotta blame the parents (GO SOX!) but at least Kas got it half right! GO BEARS!!!! :-)

• jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    lol im from illinois so im allowed to hate the bears and cubs. my best friend is a bears fan lucky he is a cards fan to or we couldnt be freinds
    jailhouse:
    lol im from illinois so im allowed to hate the bears and cubs. my best friend is a bears fan lucky he is a cards fan to or we couldnt be freinds
    Hating the Cubs yes - I know from growing up in Chitown you can either be a Sox fan or a Cubs fan... but not both! But hating the Bears? For a hometown guy, thats like hating your own penis! LOL

Packers fan for football season... Cardinals fan for baseball season... what part of the state do you live in??? Seem so confused!!! :-D

(All of this is in good fun BTW)

The Sniper:
    jailhouse:
    Hating the Cubs yes - I know from growing up in Chitown you can either be a Sox fan or a Cubs fan... but not both! But hating the Bears? For a hometown guy, thats like hating your own penis! LOL

Packers fan for football season... Cardinals fan for baseball season... what part of the state do you live in??? Seem so confused!!! :-D

(All of this is in good fun BTW)

I was thinking the same thing. You have to change bars every six months. What a pain in the...