Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Giveaway #1

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I got a call from my daughter today and she was all excited and worked up that it sort of reminded me how she would get when she was 5 and all excited to tell me something. So once I got her calmed down I asked what all this unbridled energy was about.

She proceeded to tell me that she had been working real hard promoting the knife site and today she looked at the back-end and saw where a total of 1,187,000 people have viewed the site and she had her 175th registration for an account with us.

So after letting her know how proud I am of her hard work and dedication she told me she wanted to share her success. She has decided to have a giveaway to celebrate and asked if she could do it here on the forum. I told her I don't see why not so here is the deal. There will be 3 separate giveaways, the first is for a nice pocket knife something like grandpa would of carried.

This giveaway is open to all brothers and sisters here and will run from now until midnight PST Sunday 4-22-2012 and entering is simple. Just post in this thread that you are in and on Monday the 23rd my daughter will take all the names put them in a hat and have my grand daughter Lilli pick a name.

Once I know the winner I will post here and ship out your winnings. I will also be posting the other giveaways separately so they end on the same day and you can enter all 3 same rules as this one

Comments