Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ask and You Shall Receive

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
DC 0310 2640 0002 2316 9379 You wanted Gurkhas. So here you go, enjoy.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Hey Rick, since you are granting, I would like to wish for Sarah Jean Underwood to spend 2 nights with me. I'll be waiting for my confirmation.. thanks!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:
    Hey Rick, since you are granting, I would like to wish for Sarah Jean Underwood to spend 2 nights with me. I'll be waiting for my confirmation.. thanks!!

Beauty of the year 2012, I don't think I can do that one Shawn. Only cigars, plus my wife would kill me. She would probably say something like, you really wanted to grant that wish for yourself, lol. I tell ya, when your wife is expecting. They can be grumpy one minute, sad the next and overly excited. All in a 5 minute span, lol....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Beauty of the year 2012, I don't think I can do that one Shawn. Only cigars, plus my wife would kill me. She would probably say something like, you really wanted to grant that wish for yourself, lol. I tell ya, when your wife is expecting. They can be grumpy one minute, sad the next and overly excited. All in a 5 minute span, lol....

Yup, it's like a roller-coaster at an amusement park... Enjoy the show Rick ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

That's the thing, after seeing this show three times already. For the fourth time, I would love to just skip the show and go to the after party, lol.

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    On the 4th one there is no after party. Just cleaning up after the party guests for 18 years.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Marker:
    On the 4th one there is no after party. Just cleaning up after the party guests for 18 years.
    Yeah then they move out (4 boys 25, 24, 21, 20), and I'm thinking hell yes, empty nesters! But the wife becomes so moody now because she misses them, and trust me you still clean up after them!!
    And now I know why the stubbornness, lol.
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Wife is expecting as well, I'm getting so much grief for smoking sticks with the guys an hour here and there. You'd think I was running an underground child slavery ring. Good luck with yours!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Wait, isn't this how the pregnancy started in the first place? It is like any water ride at the amusement park, it's all fun until the splash at the end.............

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Wait, isn't this how the pregnancy started in the first place? It is like any water ride at the amusement park, it's all fun until the splash at the end.............

I usually wear my wet suit..

Ok this thread took a turn for the worse...hahahah
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    wfip51:
    Wife is expecting as well, I'm getting so much grief for smoking sticks with the guys an hour here and there. You'd think I was running an underground child slavery ring. Good luck with yours!
    Put your foot down now or you will never get to put your big boy pants back on.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

I tried to word my post carefully to avoid this... Clearly it still wasn't careful enough lol. Seems kinda like jerking-off, it's all fun and games until the end where you realize you just fucked yourself lol!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    RCY Cigars:
    DC 0310 2640 0002 2316 9379 You wanted Gurkhas. So here you go, enjoy.

Awesome I'm sure your generosity will be greatly appreciated and defiantly not forgotten.