Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank You/ My Turn

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
You can post here :). You know who you are.....

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    can we post here if were not sure who are we? lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    Really, Rick
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Really, Rick

Yes Really :)....
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    I know where I've been, and I know what I think when I remember what it was I was thinking about, but I don't know who I'll be tomorrow when I wake up...but at any rate, it ain't me babe, no, no, no, it aint me babe, it aint me you're lookin for...... Bet you don't get many interruptions that eloquent.
    Can I play too?? Please!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'm the only one who knows who i am. So , I know it wasn't me
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    If you open the mailbox and the bomb is still ticking, do you run, or just accept the fact you'll soon be bleeding ?
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

Only guys who addys I have can play this one. And all the guys that have posted so far have given me their addy's :)....
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

Only guys who addys I have can play this one. And all the guys that have posted so far have given me their addy's :)....
    I know you have it by now, Laker found it!:-)
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

I told you I wouldnt use your addy until you gave it to me Sir. Everyone knows me for the most, I try to stick to my words. Why, because that's all we really have in the forum. Our word :)...
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

I didn't give ya my addy did I? I get drunk and turn into an addy slu.t
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

I told you I wouldnt use your addy until you gave it to me Sir. Everyone knows me for the most, I try to stick to my words. Why, because that's all we really have in the forum. Our word :)...
    Looks like I am going to have to play by myself.... Again!!
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

Looks like I am going to have to play with myself.... Again!!
    fixed it
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

Hey I just got a great idea! I'll mail ya my addy!!!
    Well what the haill kinda graba$$ pussyfootin game is this anyways?
    JDH:
    Don't know but I don't get to play, by the way, do they make the recon in a corona?
    MVW67:
    JDH:
    Don't know but I don't get to play, by the way, do they make the recon in a corona?

JDH gave me his addy too, lol.

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    JDH:

JDH gave me his addy too, lol.

That fella with the chevrons on his haid is kinda skeery. That's the damnedest grin I ever saw.
    MVW67:
    JDH:
    I heard tell there was one, but I haven't seen the proof of it.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

Luckily I never made such a promise to him. After I found out his addy he denied it was his so I had to work even harder to confirm that the one I had was correct.

I was also infored by MVW67 that I was the target of a missle launch from him. So what I want to know is who gave me up?
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

Luckily I never made such a promise to him. After I found out his addy he denied it was his so I had to work even harder to confirm that the one I had was correct.

I was also infored by MVW67 that I was the target of a missle launch from him. So what I want to know is who gave me up?

Not me Doug, cats always gets the rat, lol. I have a idea on who may have though.....

It has begun, THANK YOU BIG GUY lol....

I knew this could happen, but not to me!!! Sitting here feeling good just mailed some new packages and look up from the computer to see the poor mail lady, driving up slowly to the mail box, one minute she was there and then gone, dogs are going nuts because of the loud noise, I walk out to find this, with the note Bomb courtesy of Rick, Thanking me and signed "The Messenger" really? Really? Having someone (cough Mephisto cough cough) do the dirty work!! Thank you I have never had the Tat Halloween, or the tempus in that size, and have yet to light up the Armada or the Anejo! You shouldn't have and so it begins!!!!

MVW67:
    I knew this could happen, but not to me!!! Sitting here feeling good just mailed some new packages and look up from the computer to see the poor mail lady, driving up slowly to the mail box, one minute she was there and then gone, dogs are going nuts because of the loud noise, I walk out to find this, with the note Bomb courtesy of Rick, Thanking me and signed "The Messenger" really? Really? Having someone (cough Mephisto cough cough) do the dirty work!! Thank you I have never had the Tat Halloween, or the tempus in that size, and have yet to light up the Armada or the Anejo! You shouldn't have and so it begins!!!!

Yes it has begun my friend. I told you, I will thank you one way or another. You should have given me your addy. Stay tuned, me thanking you has just begun ;).

Personal Shout Out , My Man the Messenger, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

Yes it has begun my friend. I told you, I will thank you one way or another. You should have given me your addy. Stay tuned, me thanking you has just begun ;).

Personal Shout Out , My Man the Messenger, lol.....

Revenge can be ohh so bittersweet! One for the Messenger, one for Rick, one for the next one, one for Rick! LMAO!
    Your reaping what you sowed. Thank you again. Wonder if I'll be saying that again;)...
    RCY Cigars:
    Your reaping what you sowed. Thank you again. Wonder if I'll be saying that again;)...
    I'm willing to bet Yes!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Can I play too?? Please!

Hey I just got a great idea! I'll mail ya my addy!!!
    I do my best work when I'm by myself :)