Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

deejmemixx is a beast

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
Got hit out of the blue today. With a pretty creative bomb! Contents of this bomb included some premium smokes ( couple of favorites along with a couple ive never had), a note in child's hand writing(hahaha sorry bro had to take the shot) and a bag of skittles. Creative! BEAST MODE IS FULL EFFECT thanks brother appreaciate the smokes... and the return addy :p

imageDeeej bomb, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice, you got MixBeasted, lol. Okay, that was left field. Nice Hit and enjoy BigfnSteve...

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    bigfnsteve:
    Got hit out of the blue today. With a pretty creative bomb! Contents of this bomb included some premium smokes ( couple of favorites along with a couple ive never had), a note in child's hand writing(hahaha sorry bro had to take the shot) and a bag of skittles. Creative! BEAST MODE IS FULL EFFECT thanks brother appreaciate the smokes... and the return addy :p

imageDeeej bomb, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

glad you got them man, and hope you like the ones you have not had, The tubo is strait from DR. Yes I have little kid hand writing.... but anyway... had to give some love to a fellow 12thman.. to bad all the other Washignton brothers are lame and dont even like their home team -.-
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Looks tasty, brother. Enjoy the fruity love! Wait... That kinda came out wrong.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    it's always the quiet ones.
    Toombes:
    you are good at making awkward moments.... my father in law says hello
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Thanks bro i appreciate`em... looking forward to that morro castle and the la aurora.. ive bought morro castles in the past but somehow they A:get stolen by my brother B: stolen by my pops when im out of town they check on things which includes going through the humis. For some odd reason theyve taken all 4 of the morro castles ive had. So i gotta go hide this one or smoke it before the 8th of May.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    I think a new BOTL term just got invented.... BORK-WARD for those awkward backwards (or backwoods depends on location in the US) BORK moments...
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    I think a new BOTL term just got invented.... BORK-WARD for those awkward backwards (or backwoods depends on location in the US) BORK moments...
    I love it
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:

Well, at least I did something productive today...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice hit Deej!!!
    Wish I would have thought of tinfoil and a rasta wig
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Hillarious. Nice hit bro.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
  • Bubba3650Bubba3650 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    deej is a beast!!! But still dont get why he is a seachicken fan when he lives in Green bay!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bubba3650:
    deej is a beast!!! But still dont get why he is a seachicken fan when he lives in Green bay!
    deejmemixx:
    had to give some love to a fellow 12thman.. to bad all the other Washignton brothers are lame and dont even like their home team -.-
    Kinda like the pot callin the kettle black if you ask me but what do I know.... I hear I'm lame........
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    The Kid:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    had to give some love to a fellow 12thman.. to bad all the other Washignton brothers are lame and dont even like their home team -.-
    Kinda the pot callin the kettle black if you ask me but what do I know.... I hear I'm lame........
    Haha nice catch rudy...
    The Kid:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    Kinda the pot callin the kettle black if you ask me but what do I know.... I hear I'm lame........
    Lol !!! I lOve the packers though but Seattle comes first. Don't be like that mr. Stone u know I love u....in a botl kind of way