Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hi Ho Hi Ho off the to PO I Go!

2»

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Direwolf....it's already posted all over CA...........
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:
    i went to check my mail today and a i rounded the corner i seen smoke coming from a pile of bricks were the post office once stood i looked down and there it was a box from MVW67 inside was a note and five cigars:angelenos2009, murcielago, san miguel, joya de nicaragua antano and what i think is a aj fernandez. I tryed posting pic but wouldnt work so i put it as my avitar. Thanks for the cigars you are one hell of a BOTL thanks agian MVW67 i will realy enjoy them. (now which one will i smoke first?)
    by the way very slick using my address for the return address.
    Someone else on this board might possibly have his address lol..
    Very funny Dire Ding dong!!! Mail call
    I'll post that addy in every restroom between Penn and Grand Central Station if you threaten me like that.
    Wasn't a threat, check the DCs Haha
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    catfishbluezz:
    Direwolf....it's already posted all over CA...........
    Yeah but where I post the addy I guarentee he won't recieve cigars in the mail.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:
    i went to check my mail today and a i rounded the corner i seen smoke coming from a pile of bricks were the post office once stood i looked down and there it was a box from MVW67 inside was a note and five cigars:angelenos2009, murcielago, san miguel, joya de nicaragua antano and what i think is a aj fernandez. I tryed posting pic but wouldnt work so i put it as my avitar. Thanks for the cigars you are one hell of a BOTL thanks agian MVW67 i will realy enjoy them. (now which one will i smoke first?)

Why, I do believe you are correct in that statement!!
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:

Daniel you ought not got there!!
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:

I got nothing to lose or gain.. I'll give it up like a prom date
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:

You two timing S1ut, you wouldn't !! LMAO!
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    Hey jailhouse, I got his addy too, if your looking to send a thank you letter!
    Un_Sub:
    after the luuv I've shown you all this the way you treat me, like an old rag doll! LMAO
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Un_Sub:
    i do too... i guess he will never know who gave it up.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    taythegibs:
    Un_Sub:
    i do too... i guess he will never know who gave it up.
    Already gave it up today lol!!!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Mike, thank you for the great package of cigars. I will post a pic tomorrow.
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:

But, I would!!!
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:

But, I would!!!
    Integrity's little devils!!LMAO
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:

But, I would!!!

I made the Devil do it!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Thank you Mike. Knocked a couple off my wants list and the My Father torp I was really hoping to try but never put it on there. I really appreciate this.

Glad you got them and enjoy, oh great BOTL!!!!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    jailhouse:
    jailhouse:

But, I would!!!

I made the Devil do it!
    Well he has already beat my a$$ so I don't think much will happen if I give out Mike's addy.... too late already gave it to a few other brothers BWAHHAHAHAH!!! Payback is a biotch Mike! Thanks again bro, one amazing package thank you!
    Addy whores ,the lot of us
    Yeah so I was blistered by Mike as well.... put up pics in the Irish FUBAR thread, but it is most certainly deserving to be put here too ;)

......All I did was have some friendly banter back and forth and somehow he puts my head in his sights and blows it clean off!! Such an insane hit for no reason!!! Thank you Mike, really!

Direwolf:
    Sorry bro gonna have to disagree and specify that we are all addy SLVTS... whores do it for money, slvts do it cuz its fun... we're slvts ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    Sorry bro gonna have to disagree and specify that we are all addy SLVTS... whores do it for money, slvts do it cuz its fun... we're slvts ;)
    I'm a whore. I'll give anyone's addy up for a price. The price is getting to watch them gettin gar smacked
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    I'm a whore. I'll give anyone's addy up for a price. The price is getting to watch them gettin gar smacked

^This! Hehehehehehehehehe!!!
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

Guess I'm the only slvt then.... I throw my brothers under the proverbial bus cuz I like sending em punishment ;) Right Dan!?!?!
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

Guess I'm the only slvt then.... I throw my brothers under the proverbial bus cuz I like sending em punishment ;) Right Dan!?!?!

Paybacks a biotch, buster...
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah so I was blistered by Mike as well.... put up pics in the Irish FUBAR thread, but it is most certainly deserving to be put here too ;)

......All I did was have some friendly banter back and forth and somehow he puts my head in his sights and blows it clean off!! Such an insane hit for no reason!!! Thank you Mike, really!

Glad you got them!,, enjoy:-) :-) :-) :-)