Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Fell for It

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
Who's teaching the noobs the tricks of the trade? Fess up as I'll find you soon.........

Posted some spring cleaning offerings and Brian (Medic45) sent a PM inquiring about some stuff. Told me he would send me a Money Order and needed my address so DUH, I sent it to him with no further questions asked. He proceeded to blast me back to noob status,

Nice work Brian, don't even think I'll forget about this.........

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice one Medic, very nice!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Looks like a good old-fashioned country aZZ-whooping to me! Nice job, Brian! Enjoy them while you still have your senses about you, Todd.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    bandyt09:
    Who's teaching the noobs the tricks of the trade? Fess up as I'll find you soon.........

Posted some spring cleaning offerings and Brian (Medic45) sent a PM inquiring about some stuff. Told me he would send me a Money Order and needed my address so DUH, I sent it to him with no further questions asked. He proceeded to blast me back to noob status,

I LOVE THIS GAME...... And to think I'm a NOOOOOOOBBBBBBB.....LOL
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got'em, lol. You know that was a good one Todd.....
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Hehehehe....you are learning well Medic ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    Shhh, don't tell anyone, I know.......I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I don't want anyone to find out though.....
    catfishbluezz:
    So Dustin, are you saying you're the teacher?

Hmmmmm who's next......lol I keeeeel myself.. Todd I hope you have as much enjoyment from them as I did waiting all week for this post......
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

In the imortal words of Jim Morrison, "I'm a back door man." Watch your back vets ;)

Ask BigT how his Bday went lolololol
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

In the imortal words of Jim Morrison, "I'm a back door man." Watch your back vets ;)

hey catfish I need ur addy.....
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    Next time set up a trade but give him someone else's address. Gets them every time. Bombing by proxy.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

Someone here might have it...
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

lololol....ask around, I've been a *** lately
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

I've got it and am willing to give to anyone that doesn't treat me like a NOOB, sorry Medic45. LOL.
    bandyt09:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:

I've got it and am willing to give to anyone that doesn't treat me like a NOOB, sorry Medic45. LOL.

LOL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Pretty funny Medic, If someone asks if your a teacher, it probably means they are going to take you to school. Better watch out Catfish
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    nice to see you taking a hit , Todd
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    NICE FREAKIN WORK BRIAN- WAY TO BE
    bandyt09:

As you can see, my young Padawan has been trained well...
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Todd i think you can decipher from this who might have shared your addy with the"noob"
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Todd i think you can decipher from this who might have shared your addy with the"noob"

Easy, Trigger! I just gave him some pointers on the payload, Todd was goofy enough to send his own addy.
    Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:

Easy, Trigger! I just gave him some pointers on the payload, Todd was goofy enough to send his own addy.
    Knowing the backside story of this bombing makes it even more intriguing...
    Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:

Dan, you gave yourself up as the "teacher", I respect that and was going to let this one slide, the you went off and called me "goofy". Well, that one is going to cost you.
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:

Dan, you gave yourself up as the "teacher", I respect that and was going to let this one slide, the you went off and called me "goofy". Well, that one is going to cost you.

All I have is $1, but I'll buy you a Coke... Even?
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:

Dan, as you probably know, Goofy resides at Disneyland and you can't buy nothing for a $1.00 there, sadly (for you) not even a coke.
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:

Dan, as you probably know, Goofy resides at Disneyland and you can't buy nothing for a $1.00 there, sadly (for you) not even a coke.

I beg to differ were all goofy...lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:

Tardy to the party on this thread, but this is some funny sh!t right here! :-D I dont know that Ive ever seen bandyt get okeydoke'd before, I had to LOL. Well done Medic, EXTREMELY well done.

The Sniper:
    bandyt09:

Tardy to the party on this thread, but this is some funny sh!t right here! :-D I dont know that Ive ever seen bandyt get okeydoke'd before, I had to LOL. Well done Medic, EXTREMELY well done.

Sniper I still lmao when I read this post!!!! Lol