Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you mysterious ":)"

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
To whom ever is the mysterious bomber that my hubby has called the smiley face bomber. imageimageThank you again mysterious smiley face!

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Very nice brother....
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    90+ Irishman:
    To whom ever is the mysterious bomber that my hubby has called the smiley face bomber. imageimageThank you again mysterious smiley face!
    Holy Jesus on a stick! I'm sorry guys I was logged on as Brett, I was the one that was bombed and now I can'f figure out how to change it. Sorry guys and gals. I was so excited to post my first bombing that I didn't realize that I was logged in as him. *giggle*
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I was about to say when you said..."hubby"....kept me from replying until it got sorted out. But its ok, we know Brett loves him sum flavored cigars.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    zeebra:
    I was about to say when you said..."hubby"....kept me from replying until it got sorted out. But its ok, we know Brett loves him sum flavored cigars.
    that's funny!!:-) :-) :-)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Nice hit , enjoy
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    nice hit.. the only one that i liked was the earth nectar
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    that's funny!!:-) :-) :-)
    yeah i got a kick out of that...glad I kept reading before I posted. enjoy AJ...those do look tasty!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I've tried the Cherry Bomb and that's exactly what it is. Loads of cherry flavor without being overbearing so the rest of the stick shines through. I'd love to hear reviews on the others. Looking good, AJ!