Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

?????

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
So i just got a package, didnt look at the name on the package... after opening it, it says Dan hope you enjoy this little dirty bomb... from smokindaddy. The name on the package is Dan Williams.... with my address.... confused to say the least....

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Hahahahahahahahahaha..... West coast beotch
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    catfishbluezz:
    ....im not in the west coast east coast bombings..... and my name is not dan lol.
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    ....im not in the west coast east coast bombings..... and my name is not dan lol.
    Oh that is awesome....someone redirected him to you hahahahahahaha.... Love this place
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh that is awesome....someone redirected him to you hahahahahahaha.... Love this place
    ya I was thinking that... now this is the good part... only 3 people have my new address... Irish, Toombes and Oldsoul... I do not know toombes real name, or oldsouls.... from looking at the newbie trading list... Irish and toombes were going back and forth with him... I just want to know if I need to send these to someone else or if they need to go in my humi lol
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    ya I was thinking that... now this is the good part... only 3 people have my new address... Irish, Toombes and Oldsoul... I do not know toombes real name, or oldsouls.... from looking at the newbie trading list... Irish and toombes were going back and forth with him... I just want to know if I need to send these to someone else or if they need to go in my humi lol
    This is an inside job bro....
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    deejmemixx:
    So i just got a package, didnt look at the name on the package... after opening it, it says Dan hope you enjoy this little dirty bomb... from smokindaddy. The name on the package is Dan Williams.... with my address.... confused to say the least....

That's me, but I'm entirely innocent on this one Shane. Regardless, enjoy the bounty!
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

That's me, but I'm entirely innocent on this one Shane. Regardless, enjoy the bounty!
    So that leave Oldsoul and Irish
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

It's Irish.... And Toombes...no need to worry, you're still a target and i have your addy.

Central CA herf represent
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

It's Irish.... And Toombes...no need to worry, you're still a target and i have your addy.

How can I have an addy when I live in a paper bag!?
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

cause you sent me a cutter....so you have it lol. Do I need to forward these to someone?
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

cause you sent me a cutter....so you have it lol. Do I need to forward these to someone?

If it says they were from smokingdaddy, maybe he can give you a heads-up...
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

If it says they were from smokingdaddy, maybe he can give you a heads-up...
    ya I pmd him, I just want to know how I caught the stray bullet
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    It was a sneak attack reverse... you got played Shane by me and Jason ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Or did I......?
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Or did I......?
    Haha yeahhhh played by a tag team vet and new brother combo ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Or did I......?
    .....I dont know Irish... I seem to think that at the end of the day... someone was trying to play you...........someone likes chess
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Or did I......?
    .....I dont know Irish... I seem to think that at the end of the day... someone was trying to play you...........someone likes chess
    IRA Bomber to BORKWARD 5..... you lose.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Or did I......?
    I can now officially confirm deej, you have been switcharoo tag team bombed. BOOM, hope you enjoy.
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Or did I......?
    I can now officially confirm deej, you have been switcharoo tag team bombed. BOOM, hope you enjoy.
    so this is a sons of anarchy style bombing I see.... its a good thing I know a dirty priest. Thanks for the sticks, they will be enjoyed.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Or did I......?
    so this is a sons of anarchy style bombing I see.... its a good thing I know a dirty priest. Thanks for the sticks, they will be enjoyed.
    Ha ha ha ha, that's a great way of putting it.