Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone have any ACIDs they want to trade away?

ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
I recently tried one of these and would like to start sampling the whole line. I haven't been a fan in the past, but because of current circumstances (I'm a recreational bodybuilder in spring diet mode, and my craving for sweets is off the charts right now), these really appeal to me. Let me know! Otherwise I'm pulling the trigger on today's Kuba Kuba Maduro deal!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    ndhaon91:
    I recently tried one of these and would like to start sampling the whole line. I haven't been a fan in the past, but because of current circumstances (I'm a recreational bodybuilder in spring diet mode, and my craving for sweets is off the charts right now), these really appeal to me. Let me know! Otherwise I'm pulling the trigger on today's Kuba Kuba Maduro deal!
    Hmmmm, may have to stop by the B&M on the way to the PO
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    I have 3 kuba kuba That I'll never smoke
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Don't have any to trade, sorry - but if you're looking to try the whole line I'd highly suggest that you try the ACID Collector's Tin .

Also it's been a while since I've had one - but if you get a chance, try out the "Extra Ordinary Larry". This is probably my favorite ACID cigar - you won't be disappointed.