Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My first trade done

leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:)my first trade in the mail.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats David, and here's to many more!!:-)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    My first trade goes out today too! Super stoked!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    New guys in the ZONE !
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Looking forward to it bro....!
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    CvilleE:
    :) thanks guy,s is good to know i have good people to help me do it right.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    CvilleE:

I'll send a bill for my consultation services...
    I've done business with Eric before, so I'll bring some extra Manpons to work for you!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Those little green slips will own your vehicle. Might as well start siding your house with them.
    MVW67:
    Congrats David, and here's to many more!!:-)
    :) Pm to ya.
    Toombes:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    CvilleE:

I'll send a bill for my consultation services...
    I've done business with Eric before, so I'll bring some extra Manpons to work for you!
    :) funny toombes we can work somthing out with good sticks, as for manpons ill just bleed.
    That's my first ever, its hitting the mail as we speak!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Enjoy brothers it's a blast!! I sent another one out this am!!
    mmccartneydc:
    :) lookes like someone is going to have a very good day? Happy hunting keep your powder dry!
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    mmccartneydc:
    :) lookes like someone is going to have a very good day? Happy hunting keep your powder dry!
    :)ccville i shot a pm to ya.
    Got it and will shoot the numbers at u in a bit....!
    Cville, u ever been to somerset???? I use to go Cruze cville in my younger days!!! Just hated that drive! Once u got past jtown it wasn't to bad lol
    Medic45:
    Cville, u ever been to somerset???? I use to go Cruze cville in my younger days!!! Just hated that drive! Once u got past jtown it wasn't to bad lol
    Yep, used to play ball there when I was younger playing in leagues and such, bout a 45 min drive for me, and still pass through from time to time traveling. They have since put restrictions on cruzing in CVille...its been a long time since it was allowed, but in my high school days I was right in it too..lol.
    Omg wow I'm getting old I grew up in somerset and spent a lot of time in cville man I miss those days lol
    Medic45:
    Omg wow I'm getting old I grew up in somerset and spent a lot of time in cville man I miss those days lol
    lol I'm right there with ya...I can remember it taking at least an hr to make 1 lap through, now with the restictions you don't have to worry about stopping....
    CvilleE:
    Medic45:
    lol I'm right there with ya...I can remember it taking at least an hr to make 1 lap through, now with the restictions you don't have to worry about stopping....

I have burnt up the occasional clutch and throw out bearing there lol
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:
    Medic45:

I was born in Somerset and still have a lot of family in the London/Corbin area
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:
    Medic45:

I worked for Ambulance Inc of Laurel Co., does that count? Lol!
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:
    Medic45:

Pm to u
    David check ur inbox..... ;-)
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:
    Medic45:

Pm to u
    PM back to ya!