Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Winners of our Give Away 1, 2 and 3

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I am happy to report that I got back the winners for the three give aways I posted earlier. I apologize for not getting them up earlier in the moring, my 2-1/2 year old granddaughter Lilli wouldn't do any name picking until after breakfast and both showings of Miss Spider.

So here are the winners:

Give away #1 James40

Give away #2 skweekz

Give away #3 dbeckom

Looks like my daughter wants to make the give aways a regular thing here on ccom. I am not sure how often she will want to do it but I know it will happen

I want to thank everyone for taking part in Angie's first official give away. You guys always make a special moment of my family and mine even more special.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    MTuccelli:
    I am happy to report that I got back the winners for the three give aways I posted earlier. I apologize for not getting them up earlier in the moring, my 2-1/2 year old granddaughter Lilli wouldn't do any name picking until after breakfast and both showings of Miss Spider.

So here are the winners:

Give away #1 James40

Give away #2 skweekz

Give away #3 dbeckom

Looks like my daughter wants to make the give aways a regular thing here on ccom. I am not sure how often she will want to do it but I know it will happen

I want to thank everyone for taking part in Angie's first official give away. You guys always make a special moment of my family and mine even more special.

Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to your daughter for thinking of the group.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Direwolf:
    MTuccelli:

So here are the winners:

Give away #1 James40

Give away #2 skweekz

Give away #3 dbeckom

Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to your daughter for thinking of the group.

+1
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Direwolf:

And I'd like to echo those sentiments. Thanks very much........
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    gmill880:
    Direwolf:
    MTuccelli:

So here are the winners:

Give away #1 James40

Give away #2 skweekz

Give away #3 dbeckom

+1

+2
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    congrats to the winners and thanks for the contest mike
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Thanks to you and your daughter for the contest and congrats to the winners!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Heavy:

Heavy said it and I agree. Thanks Mike and the family again. And to the winners, cheaters, lol. Congrats seriously....

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    RCY Cigars:
    Heavy:

Heavy said it and I agree. Thanks Mike and the family again. And to the winners, cheaters, lol. Congrats seriously....

+2.5
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    pbchevo:
    gmill880:
    Direwolf:
    MTuccelli:

So here are the winners:

Give away #1 James40

Give away #2 skweekz

Give away #3 dbeckom

+1

+2
    +3
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    danielzreyes:
    pbchevo:
    gmill880:
    Direwolf:
    MTuccelli:

So here are the winners:

Give away #1 James40

Give away #2 skweekz

Give away #3 dbeckom

+1

+2
    +3
    +4
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Thank you Mike and family. It goes without saying that the Tuccelli family is the best around these parts :0)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    MVW67:
    danielzreyes:
    pbchevo:
    gmill880:
    Direwolf:
    MTuccelli:

So here are the winners:

Give away #1 James40

Give away #2 skweekz

Give away #3 dbeckom

+1

+2
    +3
    +4
    +5
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Congrats to the winners and many thanks to the Tucelli family for your ingenuity in contest ideas!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Congratulations winners all.. And Mike for the generous contest.