Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fishing for Cats!!

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Catfishbluezz, decided that he should hit me from out West, don't know if it was part of RCY's goonies or on his own either way you shouldn't have really you shouldn't, you will learn!!!!! Thank you for the Great Sticks!!!!! Kid sent me a Mi barro and haven't had it yet waiting for an excuse to try them now I have one, and it looks to be a Oliva V Maddy, darker then the rest of mine, along with my Favs. Once again Thank You!!!!

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MVW67:
    Catfishbluezz, decided that he should hit me from out West, don't know if it was part of RCY's goonies or on his own either way you shouldn't have really you shouldn't, you will learn!!!!! Thank you for the Great Sticks!!!!! Kid sent me a Mi barro and haven't had it yet waiting for an excuse to try them now I have one, and it looks to be a Oliva V Maddy, darker then the rest of mine, along with my Favs. Once again Thank You!!!!

Yep,, I got my first Mi Barrio from Chemforever but didnt smoke it till I received another from JJ,,,LOL,, Those V maddy toros are fantastic,, Nice hit Catfish!!!!!!!! ENjoy MVW!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    This had nothing to do with RCY....I was smoking wiht Vinny as he was doing his trade with you and figured I'd add a little of your favorites. That is a Maddy V and the Mi Barrio is wicked...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Very nice hit, Dustin.
    Mike - you deserve some heat after all the chaos you've been unleashing lately.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice hit and he is right. He has nothing to do with anything I have going. Now your paranoid, lol. Enjoy, catfish smacked you good....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Good hit cat. He needed it