Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Irish Residence = FUBAR!

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Yup folks you read it right, the Irish duo's residence was friggin' leveled to BELOW the foundation yesterday and is now fucked up beyond all repair! 4, count em' 4, giant a$$ bombs landed with such force that to post this I turned Stephen Hawkin and am talking like a computer dictating it to a program to type for me! BigFnSteve Big F'ing HURT me like no ones business, MVW Mike mowed me down like he was Lindsey Lohan driving on a bender, and Medic45 dropped off a prescription for me to take! The last bomb... Well that would be from my Uncle who found his father's (my grandfather who passed away due to cancer when I was pretty young) Resistol cowboy hat that is in immaculate shape and gave it to me saying it needed to be given to someone who would not just treat it well but wear it. So, stories have been told and now it's time for some pictures ;) Thank you to Steve, Brian, and Mike for your boundless generosity and willingness to always think of EVERYONE before yourselves! All of you are amazing human beings and all of you I call my friend, thank you for such respect brothers it will never be forgotten!

So first up is Steve, he not only hit me with my first CC Cohiba from their flagship line, bit two other CC's with an RyJ and Punch, a Crucible, and two OSOK's from a size I've yet to try, but also an OSOK box!! Brother thank you from the bottom of my heart! And this AIN'T over bro ;)

Next up is Mike's package... All I did was have some friendly banter back and forth and somehow he puts my head in his sights and blows it clean off!! Such an insane hit for no reason!!! Thank you Mike, really!

Now Brian somehow gets it in his mind that he needs to level the house that has been leveled already AGAIN! A phenomenal assortment of sticks with some all time favs and some new ones I've really been wanting to try too! Thank you so much bro! Hope you have insurance yourself though...

And this is a pic of my grandfathers hat that showed up yesterday too...

Comments