I am up for one Blind Trade.......

2»

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    I must be spared punishment for the wekend. There is no package here yet. I am looking forward to it.
    Sorry about that Greg, seems like USPS sucks as normal.... Said expected delivery on the 27th but on the 28th it left the CHAMPAIGN, IL sorting facility... should see it tomorrow brothert ;)
    Surprised?
    LOL unfortunately no... I'm beginning to truly despise USPS.... I just hate paying the extra charge for UPS or FedEx... too poor dammit!

Case in point would be the bomb bigfnsteve hit me with. Courtesy of USPS, it took TWO WEEKS to get to me. I traveled between KY and WV 5 times in the process... Bas***ds!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I know that Greg is swamped right now so just keeping this at the top. Bump
    Of all things that are Holy... Pray for me. Greg's box just landed. I am too speechless to properly convey what happened... Full story with pics to be posted soon; Greg thank you is never good enough but that is all I can think to say right now..... Humbled to the depths of my soul.
    Ok so here goes... Let's start with this, I have been around for quite a few of Greg's blind trades and done several dealings with him in the past. He is an amazing brother with extreme generosity that hits like a d@mn meteor. I thought I knew what to expect, I thought I knew what was going on, I even thought that this time I may be pulling one over on the ole' bear.... Dead fvcking wrong. I've never been hit quite like this before and I'm truly speechless for the right words to explain how truly grateful I am but more importantly how incredibly humbled I am. Greg, thank you from the absolute depths of my heart thank you. I will never forget my friend...

Yeah you see it right, Behike and a Siglo VI, 07' Don Carlos GoF, T52, and a Viaje White Label (which release I'm not sure of yet).... Thank you brother really!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    What large dog rockets..
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The pigtail on the right one means its a fake dude.... If you want, I like fakes and have some T sticks to trade that are legit.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Greg hooked me up on one of those for my bday. It's tough having to see it in the humi taunting me. He's awesome and a great hit on one of our nicest brothers
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Awesome hit, enjoy those great smokes
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Beyond top shelf, more like stored in back out of sight so you don't get robbed, well played greg!