Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Toombes F'ed up the Pikey!

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So Dan and I have been doing a lot of banter back and forth and talking a lot about some of our new pickups, new sticks we've recently smoked etc. I had made a casual comment that I hadn't tried the FOAB or Trinidad but that since he just acquired them that I'd love to get his take on what he thought of em. Fast forward to today and a package shows up from Mr. Dan himself! He wasn't content sending me the cigars we had talked about but also had to bomb Amanda too!!! Brother you are such a thoughtful and immensely generous friend, thank you so much from both Amanda and myself! This will not go unpunished though... Check out a few of the digits in the Molotov thread...

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Very nice, good hit Dan.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Dang Dan, smackin women around now r ya...lol...very awesome bro! Congrats Brett and Amanda on the beautiful additon...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Awesome hit! Always nice seeing someone like Brett get hit hard! That's what happens when we like you Irish!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    So Dan and I have been doing a lot of banter back and forth and talking a lot about some of our new pickups, new sticks we've recently smoked etc. I had made a casual comment that I hadn't tried the FOAB or Trinidad but that since he just acquired them that I'd love to get his take on what he thought of em. Fast forward to today and a package shows up from Mr. Dan himself! He wasn't content sending me the cigars we had talked about but also had to bomb Amanda too!!! Brother you are such a thoughtful and immensely generous friend, thank you so much from both Amanda and myself! This will not go unpunished though... Check out a few of the digits in the Molotov thread...

Cause I'm slick, like hair grease... Glad to see they made it ok. I truly appreciate the kind words! Hope you and Amanda enjoy the sticks and we'll be waiting on reviews...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very Nice, Daniel!!!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thank you so much Dan, we are both really excited to smoke these fantastic cigars! And thank you all for the kind words as well!