Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sneaky bomb by JJ20030

GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
JJ snuck in a very nice bomb into a pass that was headed my way. Take a look at these sticks!

image IMG-20120420-00305

First off he tossed in a AB Pryme which is a great stick that is, as far as I know, totally sold out. The one watering hole that I knew of that still carried these has dried up. Next we have a nice 5 vegas in a shape I have never seen. Then a MOW Phanlix which is totally new to me so I'm pretty stoked to try that. And finally an La Habana bullet. Its the origional La Habana from back in the day (04 or 06 I think).

Thanks JJ!!

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Very nice I am jealous! Haven't had any of these.. Need to get one of my brother's freedoms to smoke. I keep waiting for a deal on the phanlix but all I ever see is deals on the chisel version.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Jimmy never disappoints great hit
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very Nice hit JJ!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I hear good things about the Pryme... what is that little one in the middle?

nice work JJ
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    robbyras:

nice work JJ
    La Vieja Habana Bullet Torpedo - Maduro (4 1/2 x 54) rolled in Nicaragua Wrapper: Ecuador Binder: Cameroon Filler: Dom/Nic/Hon Introduced in 1994 by J. Drew and made for four years, limited production cigar. The Maduro wrapper is Ecuadorian Oscuro which adds a smooth and mellow flavor to this medium to fuller body well aged cigar.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jj20030:
    robbyras:

nice work JJ
    La Vieja Habana Bullet Torpedo - Maduro (4 1/2 x 54) rolled in Nicaragua Wrapper: Ecuador Binder: Cameroon Filler: Dom/Nic/Hon Introduced in 1994 by J. Drew and made for four years, limited production cigar. The Maduro wrapper is Ecuadorian Oscuro which adds a smooth and mellow flavor to this medium to fuller body well aged cigar.
    Exactly, to my knowledge there is NO place in the US selling these and they are about as rare as it comes. Congrats Brian!!! Fantastic hit Jimmy, classy as ever bro you continue to amaze me! Oh and Bruan the 5 Vegas is the Freedom Blend ;)
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    There is one place that still sells them... but I need to put in an order before I tell you where it is. PM me for info.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    JJ is the bees knees,,,lol,,Nice hit there pardner
    Goldy:
    There is one place that still sells them... but I need to put in an order before I tell you where it is. PM me for info.
    yup and ill let goldy do that as he gave me the info. 2 of those are just for thanks for that info. the bullet is a small stick and kinda expensive, i hope it is as good as it looks, think ill smoke mine down this week as i may have to get a couple more, btw that freedom is a aj fernadez blend
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Hey Jimmy, do you know if that was one of the 1994 La Habanas? any way to tell what year its from?

I'll put my review up shortly.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Jimmy is freakin amazing, always find the hasrd stuff. Nice sneak attack for sure. You know what, I think it's that time Goldy. I think I'm going to smoke the one you gave me. Thanks for the idea fellas

Goldy:
    Hey Jimmy, do you know if that was one of the 1994 La Habanas? any way to tell what year its from?

I'll put my review up shortly.
    no idea, ill try to find out