DCCC
    F it hit em both!!!!
    +1....Do This!
    +2
    +3
    +4
    +5
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Bomb the DCCC for your "contest" and also make a bomb "donation" to the DCCC on behalf of RCY CIGARS; this way both parties win.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    bandyt09:
    Bomb the DCCC for your "contest" and also make a bomb "donation" to the DCCC on behalf of RCY CIGARS; this way both parties win.
    I like the way you think. Great idea.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:

Thank you, because I have no more room. And my wife will kill me if I buy another cooler. My vote is for the DCCC....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rick you know I love seeing you get a good beating, but I agree 100% go with DCCC!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    DCCC gets my vote!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    DCCC it is. Can someone send me the info on how to send to them?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    scarlin:
    If RCY missed this time, i am sure He can win another.......
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Definately DCCC
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    scarlin:
    Info sent
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:

Thank you, because I have no more room. And my wife will kill me if I buy another cooler. My vote is for the DCCC....

lol cant wait to get to that stage...cept my wife will kill me if I get close to having no room haha!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    9500100004072123****02
    9505500004072123****18
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    This some BS, got this package in on Saturday. Unwarrented for sure. You just robbed the DCCC. Everyone voted, even I voted for the DCCC. And you send a package my way. Heck of a selection for sure. I'm happy yet I know Elmo and the boys have to be looking at this. Yelling foul play, lol. Thanks Scarlin, appreciate your generosity. Now it's up to Elmo to decide. I vote for you, lol. See how that works, lol...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bandyt09:
    i like it
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    This some BS, got this package in on Saturday. Unwarrented for sure. You just robbed the DCCC. Everyone voted, even I voted for the DCCC. And you send a package my way. Heck of a selection for sure. I'm happy yet I know Elmo and the boys have to be looking at this. Yelling foul play, lol. Thanks Scarlin, appreciate your generosity. Now it's up to Elmo to decide. I vote for you, lol. See how that works, lol...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    What a deserving bork!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Like you didn't know it was coming... Enjoy, Rick!
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    That was awsome:)