Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm addicted

cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
Over the last 6 months I have not been able to stay off this site. My posts don't reflect it but I'm constantly looking up new threads reading and learning. ( I'm Always the guy just watching and don't take action till now) I feel as if I know some of you guys even though I have never had any direct contact. My collection is no where near most of the other members but I wanted to send out some love. Especially with all the bombings going around. I hope these are goin to be the first of many. Im getting my new coolidor in orderto join in on the fun. This is a great place and I'm happy to be a member here. just wanted to stay thanks. DC# 03120090000228300222 DC# 03120090000228300239 DC# 03120090000228300246

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    cmartin:
    Over the last 6 months I have not been able to stay off this site. My posts don't reflect it but I'm constantly looking up new threads reading and learning. ( I'm Always the guy just watching and don't take action till now) I feel as if I know some of you guys even though I have never had any direct contact. My collection is no where near most of the other members but I wanted to send out some love. Especially with all the bombings going around. I hope these are goin to be the first of many. Im getting my new coolidor in orderto join in on the fun. This is a great place and I'm happy to be a member here. just wanted to stay thanks. DC# 03120090000228300222 DC# 03120090000228300239 DC# 03120090000228300246
    Very Nice Chris!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Truly a humbling act Cheis! Very classy and really glad you decided to come out and play brother, really glad to have you here!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    BRING IT CHRIS!!! We need more noobs stepping up and throwing bombs out! Go buy a cooler, and let;s get this party started WOOTWOOT!!!!
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    Its on brother. Just got my cedar trays that I ordered for my cooler. Now all I gotta do is fill her up and get a Credit card that my wife cant see lol.
    Thanks Mike. I did learn from you. Thanks again for my first bomb.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Good luck, once you start. It's hard to stop. By the way, you may have just sealed your own fate. You just told everyone your getting a new cooler. Basically, its new and empty. :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    cmartin:
    Its on brother. Just got my cedar trays that I ordered for my cooler. Now all I gotta do is fill her up and get a Credit card that my wife cant see lol.
    +1
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    Good luck, once you start. It's hard to stop. By the way, you may have just sealed your own fate. You just told everyone your getting a new cooler. Basically, its new and empty. :)
    SEE Chris that is all the reason some of these BOTL need to wreck havoc, Not me though I keep it on the straight and narrow!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    catfishbluezz:
    BRING IT CHRIS!!! We need more noobs stepping up and throwing bombs out! Go buy a cooler, and let;s get this party started WOOTWOOT!!!!
    ;o),,, Go get em Chris!
    Ya shes new and pretty empty. Got the cedar in over night and holding right at 70%. Hopefullly when i get off shift in the AM it will be good to fill. just got an E-mail from my local B&M. They got some Liga #9 in. They are gonna be my first purchase towards filling her up. Now if I can only figure out how to post a reply with the original post in it ill be good. lol It is going to be hard to stop. I already found 2 new targets ;)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Coldplay gettin into the action.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Direwolf:
    Lol.
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    SleevePlz:
    Direwolf:
    Lol.
    +1
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    cmartin:

Walmart prepaid visa is very nice to have just gotta remember to throw away the reciepts.......:)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    RCY Cigars:
    he's lying, they won't do anything! :D
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Medic45:
    cmartin:

Walmart prepaid visa is very nice to have just gotta remember to throw away the reciepts.......:)
    TRUTH! ....had to stop myself from using my whole paycheck and getting one of the $100 ones (i can barely control myself sometimes)
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    cmartin:

TRUTH! ....had to stop myself from using my whole paycheck and getting one of the $100 ones (i can barely control myself sometimes)

No kidding look at my posts in general forum!!!! I went nuts today!!!!Very easily done!
    That's a great idea. Going to make a trip to Walmart soon. I've only been married a year so I'm still learning the ropes lol.
    Oh nooooo lol grats and be careful!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    cmartin:
    +1. Now you're thinking.
    I've used the whole " oh that's a bomb" excuse twice now. I needed a new one for a whole lol.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice to see you jump into the action!

Warning: some of these guys are animals... and you have now entered the jungle. Your new cooler might be f*cked already...
    Alright fellas te bombs should be landing today. I was looking at some of the other bombs landing recently. The sticks that I sent out although not anything expensive or rare are some of my favorites that I have tried so far. There will be more....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    cmartin:
    Alright fellas te bombs should be landing today. I was looking at some of the other bombs landing recently. The sticks that I sent out although not anything expensive or rare are some of my favorites that I have tried so far. There will be more....
    That''s the best reason to bomb dude.