Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 post. Edited+2

Comments

• cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    Thanks for the opportunity to join bro. I've never done a pass. I'm pretty pumped.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I somehow missed this until now. Congrats on 1,000 posts! And fantastic idea, especially the final destination being the troops, best of luck with it!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Any one fitting the criteria can still join. Just post your intentions.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Thanks for doing this rbeckom. I will be on the lookout.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Looking forward to participating, thanks bro!
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Marinetbn03 I'm just letting you know, as part of this pass, and ex-army, I will make an exception to the bad feeling of letting a bunch of marines smoke my sticks on one condition: I am going to destroy you guys, I mean that literally. MP's will think an ied snuck through security. IF you promise to give one stick to a brother of mine in green. One ARMY NCO needs to smoke something from my pass. If you can agree to that I will hook you leathernecks up with some serious goodness.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Actually, where I am going to go and drop them, is a mix of Army and Marine SF guys, I was planning on spreading the love, lol. Let me know which are yours and I will make sure I get them to some guys in green. There is a SFC that I have in mind that has helped me out in the past that I would like to hook up.
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    I was only half serious, but that would be awesome. I will hook you fellas up. 8) EX-SF Weapons Sgt. as well, so it's even better to hear it.
    Nice, my brother is a bravo and my other brother is actually here in country as a MP.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    RBeckom:
    As of this posting I have reached the one-thousand post mark.
    What to do to celebrate this milestone?
    I'm trying to think of something that hasn't been tried.
    Something fun.
    Something unique.
    I think perhaps I would like to set up A newbie pass.
    The first twelve names of people with less than two-hundred and fifty post will be eligible to participate in the start of this pass.
    The only rule.......Have fun.
    Folks this is A way for you to get your name known in the forums and prove your good intentions with the members.
    Twelve is in no way A limit on the number of participants, it's merely A starting point at which the pass can begin. Any who wish to enter need only to list there names as the pass moves along. If it goes on for A while, so be it.
    It will not end with me. At the end of this run any cigars remaining will be donated to the troops who protect our way of life.
    Anyone want to handle this final leg of the journey? I'm not familiar with the process of passing to the troops.

So far I have:
    bbass2
    SleevePlz
    Medic45
    Cmartin
    mmccartneydc
    wfip51
    Gaetano7890
    Stowggie
    Sporus
    buckeyecigar
    marineatbn03
    Have I missed anyone?
    Hell I wish I coulda got in on this
    My understanding is that you still can.......
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    marineatbn03:
    My understanding is that you still can.......
    well in that case I'm in!
    I am sure RBeckom will add you to the list as soon as he comes by
    cool will he need the addresses or?
    Pm it to him and that should take care of it I would think.
    Anyone heard from RBeckom? Hopefully his absence just means he found a jackpot of a fishing hole.
    Have not seen him in a couple of days
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    RBeckom:
    As of this posting I have reached the one-thousand post mark.
    What to do to celebrate this milestone?
    I'm trying to think of something that hasn't been tried.
    Something fun.
    Something unique.
    I think perhaps I would like to set up A newbie pass.
    The first twelve names of people with less than two-hundred and fifty post will be eligible to participate in the start of this pass.
    The only rule.......Have fun.
    Folks this is A way for you to get your name known in the forums and prove your good intentions with the members.
    Twelve is in no way A limit on the number of participants, it's merely A starting point at which the pass can begin. Any who wish to enter need only to list there names as the pass moves along. If it goes on for A while, so be it.
    It will not end with me. At the end of this run any cigars remaining will be donated to the troops who protect our way of life.
    Anyone want to handle this final leg of the journey? I'm not familiar with the process of passing to the troops.

So far I have:
    bbass2
    SleevePlz
    Medic45
    Cmartin
    mmccartneydc
    wfip51
    Gaetano7890
    Stowggie
    Sporus
    buckeyecigar
    marineatbn03
    Have I missed anyone?
    Hell I wish I coulda got in on this

Consider your-self in. As I stated anyone can join in if they fit the criteria.
    bbass2:
    Anyone heard from RBeckom? Hopefully his absence just means he found a jackpot of a fishing hole.

Kidney stones aren't fun. I've been layed up for A couple of days. The pass should arrive either today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
    I have had those, know your pain all to well. Hell, my wife and my dog just had some stones a few months ago, glad they both could share in the pain...
    RBeckom:
    bbass2:

Kidney stones aren't fun. I've been layed up for A couple of days. The pass should arrive either today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
    awsome for lettin me in. really sorry to hear bout your kidney stones
    bbass2:

I wish. Anything is better than what I've been going through.
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    RBeckom:
    bbass2:

I've had worse pain. I just can't remember when. :-)
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    RBeckom:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    RBeckom:
    bbass2:

I've had worse pain. I just can't remember when. :-)

I feel for ya my wife had surg last week with kinldney stones they busted up 4 of them....ive never seen anyone in that kinda pain... ill be praying for you brother.
    marineatbn03:
    I have had those, know your pain all to well. Hell, my wife and my dog just had some stones a few months ago, glad they both could share in the pain...

I've passed some large ones over the years but somehow the latest ones are always the worse. :-)
    They're funny to talk about. Aren't they? The problem is when leaving the kidneys, after they hit the bladder they aren't much of A problem as long as you gulp gallons of water for A quick exit.
    Sorry to hear about the stones, that sounds rough! I got the box for the pass today. I'll get a pick up with my gets/puts and get it back on the road early next week.
    Can someone PM me the address for the next hop?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bbass2:
    If we are going in the order in the original post, it looks like I would be next. I'll PM you my address.
    SleevePlz:
    bbass2:
    If we are going in the order in the original post, it looks like I would be next. I'll PM you my address.

The order of the names is A reflexion of the postings as they were posted. I felt this was the fairest way to create A mailing order.
    Headed to Michigan - 0312 0860 0001 5296 1422

Takes on left, puts on right. Thanks for doing this RBeckom, it's a great way to get us newbs involved and more importantly support the troops!