Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got Smoked Out

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I went to my PO Saturday expecting a trade to come in from allsmokedup. Yea right, should have none something wasn't right. When everyone in the PO was coughing. I opened my box and see a smoke grenade had went off. Got dang it allsmokedup, this was suppose to be trade. He used the excuse that, my wife and I are expecting our fourth child. Fgured I could use the extra smokes, because he know things will be tight. Well thank you kind Sir. I really do appreciate it. I think I'll be okay though. I have a few extras that some of the fineBOTL's here have bombed with too. Your okay in my book, here's what he hit me with. This was suppose to be five, RIGHT....

Photobucket

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Nice! Someone may want to buy him a calculator though. Seems he counted on his hands a few times.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Nicely done sir!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Way to go Smoke! Rick you know you kinda deserve it ;)
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    90+ Irishman:
    +1
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

I don't deserve this type of beating on trade. Sad thing is, he lives right here. You don't do this type of thing to a peson. Especially your neighbor, :)....

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

I don't deserve this type of beating on trade. Sad thing is, he lives right here. You don't do this type of thing to a peson. Especially your neighbor, :)....

Wait just a minute...you do this sort of thing all the time....don't lie now you know you do.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

Wait just a minute...you do this sort of thing all the time....don't lie now you know you do.

Truer words were never said LOL
    90+ Irishman:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    jailhouse:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1

Truer words were never said LOL

Hey come on guys. Your right, but still this was unprevoked. Umm, I do that too sometimes. lol. Okay your right, he got me.....
    <BR.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice and to a deserving BORK!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Looks like someone is getting a taste of their own medicine lol Nicely Done
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    You're expecting your fourth kid, huh? Silence can be deadly
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    You're very welcome. I figured that a notorious bomber could use a bombing... lol! And I count 6 in that pic.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Congrats on the stellar hit! Those cigars would do any humidor proud. Fourth kid on the way, eh? You guys are WAY past man-to-man and deeply into zone defense. Awesome!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    MVW67:
    Very nice and to a deserving BORK!!!
    +1 - Great looking cigars there.
    bigharpoon:
    Congrats on the stellar hit! Those cigars would do any humidor proud. Fourth kid on the way, eh? You guys are WAY past man-to-man and deeply into zone defense. Awesome!

Lol, thanks for the awesome compliment!!!