Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5 Vegas Limitadas 05, 06, 07

stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
Moving time. I have the 2005, 2006, and 2007 all in sealed unopened boxes, all kept at 65/65. Make an offer sell/trade.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    You have an unopened box of 2005 Limitadas? Wow, thought noone had those anymore. I would trade for a few, but can't buy the box....
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    PM to ya - would love 1 of each to complete my collection....
    (I have 1 each of 2008-2011)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    If anybody gets some extra 05s and wants to trade, let me know. I have no more cigar budget for a while.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    rwheelwright:
    If anybody gets some extra 05s and wants to trade, let me know. I have no more cigar budget for a while.

+1 I'm in the same boat with my budget

• Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    ditto. I have 3 sets of 06-11 and would love to have the 05s to complete them. I have some rare stuff I'd be willing to trade for those.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    did this thread die? I sent a pm.
    Rob1110:
    I was wondering the same thing. I sent a PM, it looks like it's been read but I haven't got a response.
    Saw stad was logged on yesterday but idk.....
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    jgibv:
    Rob1110:
    I was wondering the same thing. I sent a PM, it looks like it's been read but I haven't got a response.
    Not dead, I was waiting for a bro to get back to me on buying a box or two. If he passes I'll let them go in 5 packs if enough people are interested. I believe these may be the last sealed boxes left so I don't want to open them for one or two sticks.
    stad:
    jgibv:
    Rob1110:
    Not dead, I was waiting for a bro to get back to me on buying a box or two. If he passes I'll let them go in 5 packs if enough people are interested. I believe these may be the last sealed boxes left so I don't want to open them for one or two sticks.
    Understandable dude. Thanks for the update.
    jgibv:
    stad:
    jgibv:
    Rob1110:
    Understandable dude. Thanks for the update.
    Apologies for holding thread up boys!!!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    lol poor stad!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    curses!!!

the 05 is the only year i have yet to try. i have two 06's left. so far i think that was the best year.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    curses!!!

the 05 is the only year i have yet to try. i have two 06's left. so far i think that was the best year.
    I was fortunate enough to try the 05 last year...imo, the sample I got was past its prime and tasted washed out. So far, the 06 and 10 have been my favs, in that order.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    do you still have the 05s?
    CvilleE:
    do you still have the 05s?
    Still had as of yesterday, problem is, Stad has been busy and leaves for vaca tomorrow!