Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

13 is unlucky for Some!! Now 15

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Supertitious??? Black Cats, Broken Mirror, Walking under a Ladder, Spilling the Salt, Unlucky Number 13??? Lets See who is unlucky!!!

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Will this madness ever end???!?!?!

You've went and lost your mind again, haven't you.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    MVW67:
    Supertitious??? Black Cats, Broken Mirror, Walking under a Ladder, Spilling the Salt, Unlucky Number 13??? Lets See who is unlucky!!!

dambit son
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I thought Tatuaje was doing an early release of the Halloween series this year of the "13 unlucky" retailers, but no, its just MVW67 just fu***g around...LOL.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    You have done and went Loco!!!
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Insomnia, is a B!tch sometimes!!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jgibv:
    Will this madness ever end???!?!?!

You've went and lost your mind again, haven't you.

Maybe he put his marbles in one of those packages. if you happen to get one containing the marbles please return, there may even be a reward.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    MVW67:
    Insomnia, is a B!tch sometimes!!!
    LOL
    If that's the case, I'd be happy to run to the pharmacy and get some sleep-aid pills for you Mike. I'll even overnight USPS them to you, haha.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Wow, that's crazy. I heard a collective sigh from the post office. More hazmat training coming their way.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Whoa! Well look at this way....the brothers helping USPS keep their door open. :D This "WILL" be good to watch from a far.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    We have a insane trader in Greg and now a Kamikaze bomber in MVW67. He is uncontrollable. Guess you can't complain in this forum :).

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Ok this is a new one even for me,,, Mike you are the living example of what generosity truly means! Thank you for doing this for so many brothers!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok this is a new one even for me,,, Mike you are the living example of what generosity truly means! Thank you for doing this for so many brothers!
    No he's a great example of when someone stops taking their meds
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    That's it... I'm leaving the country until this is over. By the time the dust clouds settle, I should be the only human left standing in the lower 48 so it shall officially be renamed Monsterodtopia!
    Toombes:
    That's it... I'm leaving the country until this is over. By the time the dust clouds settle, I should be the only human left standing in the lower 48 so it shall officially be renamed Pocketpooltopia!
    Fixed it.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    OH NO!! Where is Bruce Willis to stop armageddon when you need him???
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    That's it... I'm leaving the country until this is over. By the time the dust clouds settle, I should be the only human left standing in the lower 48 so it shall officially be renamed Pocketpooltopia!
    Fixed it.

BWAHAHAHAHA!! You shall all bow the the Baron Monsterod Von Hugenshaft!!
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

Thought we were all dying and you were the only guy left. Means you will have to go bow yourself.
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

Thought we were all dying and you were the only guy left. Means you will have to go bow yourself.

Good point... D*mn, there go my hopes and dreams of cigar world domination...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Jesus Mike....in the last few weeks, you have tattoo'ed a perma target on your head. I'm going to the PS to...less 10 packages lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Absolutely INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    No he's a great example of when someone stops taking their meds
    +1 Exactly what I was thinking!!! Cheers!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Very impressive Mike and I fully understand why...sometimes a mans got to do what a mans got to do.

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

hey Dan ill go with you at least we can take care of each other in case of Armageddon, then when the dust settles we will go ravage Ccom storage!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Mike, your generosity seems to know no bounds. Thank you for all that you do for the brothers of this forum.
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Fixed it.

hey Dan ill go with you at least we can take care of each other in case of Armageddon, then when the dust settles we will go ravage Ccom storage!!!

...and just what do you mean by "take care of each other"? Kind creepy there, Brian...