Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In the market for a new house...

taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
Because Mephisto demolished my current one!!!

Mephisto- one of the chief demons of German literature, a supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe, or French footwear. Also known as the bringer of massive destruction... and to think, a week ago i called him nice! lol

This is now an AMAZING day! a short while back Mephisto commented on my thread about redoing my coolidor (http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/406093.aspx) and I quote- "Looks like a lot of empty shelves...I think I can help" ...here i was just thinking he was being nice. Long story short, i saw my mailman sprint, and my home went up in a huge explosion. Mephisto is a VERY generous BOTL, and he now has a section in my coolidor named after him! lol

Now for the cigars, many of them i have never tried, and the few i have had have been some of the best ive had! (sorry for the blurry pictures...i was shaking)

Closeups of the bomb!

and now for his section in the coolador (before i organized them...)

THANK YOU MEPHISTO!!! there are a couple in this bomb that have now taken up the lead in the running for what i will smoke on my Birthday this fall (especially the beastly Ruination and the Airbender). The amazing generosity of the BOTL's of this site once again has stunned me speechless!!! Remind me to never post pictures of my coolador again...

Comments