Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

How Dare You

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Who the heck is CMartin? That's your tenderloin my friend. It's on Sibling of The Leaf :).........

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    Who the heck is CMartin? That's your tenderloin my friend. It's on Sibling of The Leaf :).........

Whew thought it was me! Chris is a good bork!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:

Why would you think it was you? *looking outside* I don't see a mushroom cloud, hmmm. I hope you haven't done anything crazy....

And his name is Chris. Thank you, see how that works Chris. You PM people then you start to talk in the forum by first names. Yea, the pieces are coming to together.

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:

Why would you think it was you? *looking outside* I don't see a mushroom cloud, hmmm. I hope you haven't done anything crazy....

And his name is Chris. Thank you, see how that works Chris. You PM people then you start to talk in the forum by first names. Yea, the pieces are coming to together.

it ain't over!??????
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Coldplay is good people and his band is kinda catchy too
    Direwolf:
    Coldplay is good people and his band is kinda catchy too
    Yes he is!!!!!!
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:

it ain't over!??????

What's not over, c'mon SPACEJOCKEY?

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:

it ain't over!??????

What's not over, c'mon SPACEJOCKEY?

Nuttin nada, nothing to worry about!!!! LOL just talk......
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    Looks like I have awaken a sleeping dragon lol
    cmartin:
    Looks like I have awaken a sleeping dragon lol

You both are screwed and I thought we were squared Mike. Is Chris and Catfish part of your new found friends now :)?
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I'm feeling the love here.