Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW67's Revenge

MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
Something told me not to go to the mail today, but I shrugged it off. I suppose I knew it was coming. As soon as I opened the mailbox today it exploded. All sticks I either love or have been wanting to try. Thank you, Mike for the well-chosen cigars.

imageimage

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Nice hit...btw he hit me too

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    That S O A G got me too. Nice hit Mike, sorry mephisto for dragging you end on this. the guy doesn't take well to thank yous, lol....

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Glad you go them and enjoy!!!! It was Rick's fault!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    MVW67:
    It was Rick's fault!!!
    Are you insinuating that you actually have reasons for all this destruction lately?
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    It was Rick's fault!!!
    Are you insinuating that you actually have reasons for all this destruction lately?
    Why of course! !!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    WOW! Nice hit MVW67, err Mike is on a roll :D
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Don't blame yourself dude....I had the same sneaking suspicion that something was up yesterday as well but didn't trust my instincts. Needless to say, I got KO'd by Mike too.

BTW - Nice cigars!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Yeah, Mike hit me, too. Quite severely, I might add. Huge thanks, Mike. It was totally unnecessary but gratefully received. Those look like amazing smokes.

Hopefully, I'll get a photo posted as soon as I figure out my new Nikon.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    By the way, Mike, do you have any idea what the unbanded stick is that you included in this bomb? Just curious.... The rest look amazing!! Thanks again.....
    jlmarta:
    By the way, Mike, do you have any idea what the unbanded stick is that you included in this bomb? Just curious.... The rest look amazing!! Thanks again.....
    Aj diesel unholy i think
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    Aj diesel unholy i think

See what I mean Marty. You do god fairing thing to him and he hits you with a Unholy Diesel of a cigar. Go figure, lol. Mike (SPACEJOCKEY) is an amazing guy....