Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY aka the Humbler

doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
Well Rick's done it again.

I signed up for his mission to repay Mike as a way to repay him for the previous bomb he sent me for no good reason other than I was a new dad.

"No need to pay the bounty, this is payback for the solid you did me" I said.

"You don't need to send anything dammit!" I said after he posted a DC that I saw coming my way.

I braced my wife on the ride home "Honey, don't freak out we have a crater in the yard where our mailbox used to be, I'll take care of it" I said.

What I didn't prepare was my humidor for the humbling it was about to receive. Not only did Rick send me sticks that weren't necessary, but he did it with gusto. There are All Stars in this bomb that now fill up the top of my humidor - you know that place. The place where you keep the sticks that you find it hard to smoke because you're "saving them"?

Needless to say Rick I'm humbled again by your generosity. These are sticks that time and again I pass up purchasing for myself in my attempts to be frugal. You are a true BOTL and an example to us all. Someday, some how I will repay you.
From Drop Box

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Wow, nice hit Rick! Those all look really delicious.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Your more than welcome Dan and theres no need to repay me. You owe me nothing. The first one was a gift and this is for my bounty. So, I actually owed you that. Sad part about this good deed you've done. MVW67 is not guy that takes gifts and people thanking him well, lol. So I would highly doubt that you are safe. But you never know. Just keep your guard up buddy and if anything happens. I apologize in advance :)....

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    doromath:

I signed up for his mission to repay Mike as a way to repay him for the previous bomb he sent me for no good reason other than I was a new dad.

"You don't need to send anything dammit!" I said after he posted a DC that I saw coming my way.

I braced my wife on the ride home "Honey, don't freak out we have a crater in the yard where our mailbox used to be, I'll take care of it" I said.

What I didn't prepare was my humidor for the humbling it was about to receive. Not only did Rick send me sticks that weren't necessary, but he did it with gusto. There are All Stars in this bomb that now fill up the top of my humidor - you know that place. The place where you keep the sticks that you find it hard to smoke because you're "saving them"?

Needless to say Rick I'm humbled again by your generosity. These are sticks that time and again I pass up purchasing for myself in my attempts to be frugal. You are a true BOTL and an example to us all. Someday, some how I will repay you.
    From Drop Box

I'm having problems figuring out how to transfer photos from my new Nikon to my PC but my story is similar to Doromath's - with the same result. Rick laid the same incredible batch of sticks on me as he did on Doromath. I teamed up to help Rick accomplish his goal of bombing MVW67 because I admire and respect Rick for being an incredible BORK.... both generous and a gentleman.

I anticipated receiving 5 or 6 sticks with maybe one of them being a bit upscale. I'd have been happy with an even trade simply because of the fun I'd have in being part of his team. Instead, he humbles me with this same group of amazing cigars. I can't thank you enough, Rick, but I'll enjoy the h3ll out of these beauties and someday return the love. Count on it.

I just wish I could have posted my own photo. Oh, well, I'll figure it out eventually.....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jlmarta:
    doromath:

From Drop Box

I'm having problems figuring out how to transfer photos from my new Nikon to my PC but my story is similar to Doromath's - with the same result. Rick laid the same incredible batch of sticks on me as he did on Doromath. I teamed up to help Rick accomplish his goal of bombing MVW67 because I admire and respect Rick for being an incredible BORK.... both generous and a gentleman.

I anticipated receiving 5 or 6 sticks with maybe one of them being a bit upscale. I'd have been happy with an even trade simply because of the fun I'd have in being part of his team. Instead, he humbles me with this same group of amazing cigars. I can't thank you enough, Rick, but I'll enjoy the h3ll out of these beauties and someday return the love. Count on it.

I just wish I could have posted my own photo. Oh, well, I'll figure it out eventually.....

Marty, enjoy and thank you for helping me out. The same goes to you buddy. You owe me nothing and I appreciate the gesture you gave MVW67 in my name. Unfortunately, he is a guy that does not take well to kindness. So, if I were you. I would keep my post count down for a while and keep a eye on my mailbox. The guy has lost it :).....