Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed....Mike and Sgt Ollie

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Got home from teh mechanic this afternoon....and BOOM! The first one I was kind of expecting....as I just chose a name off the Bork-a-dex and Mike came up. Given that I had a few of his favorites and a wishlist, i hit him....he hit back lol!

Very cool selection Mike. I haven't had the Humo, but I am familiar with the smoke and I enjoy Honduras tobacco so I am very stoked. All of these are hits on the wishlist...AWESOME!

Next up is Sgt Will Olligher. I had posted one night a b$tch thread...abotu how three cigars in a row were terrible, only to be humbled by Will posting he only had three cigars in Afghanistan. What followed was an epic bomb with the assitance of many brothers here. Soooooooooo.....I was looking at a box from Ccom today thinking....what the hell did I order??? Walking back to the house....I'm second guessing my late night obsession with Sprint Sale.... Opened up the box to get a thank you package from Will which was based entirely form my favorites and wishlist. Thank you Will, you did not need ot do this. Your service to the states is more than enough and i appreciate the gesture my friend. When you get stateside, more bombs and trades will be flying brother and if you get low, let us know.

So later tonight....guess I am redoing my wishlist lol! Thanks a ton guys, this place is keeping me entertained during my job hunt.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    Got home from teh mechanic this afternoon....and BOOM! The first one I was kind of expecting....as I just chose a name off the Bork-a-dex and Mike came up. Given that I had a few of his favorites and a wishlist, i hit him....he hit back lol!

Very cool selection Mike. I haven't had the Humo, but I am familiar with the smoke and I enjoy Honduras tobacco so I am very stoked. All of these are hits on the wishlist...AWESOME!

Next up is Sgt Will Olligher. I had posted one night a b$tch thread...abotu how three cigars in a row were terrible, only to be humbled by Will posting he only had three cigars in Afghanistan. What followed was an epic bomb with the assitance of many brothers here. Soooooooooo.....I was looking at a box from Ccom today thinking....what the hell did I order??? Walking back to the house....I'm second guessing my late night obsession with Sprint Sale.... Opened up the box to get a thank you package from Will which was based entirely form my favorites and wishlist. Thank you Will, you did not need ot do this. Your service to the states is more than enough and i appreciate the gesture my friend. When you get stateside, more bombs and trades will be flying brother and if you get low, let us know.

So later tonight....guess I am redoing my wishlist lol! Thanks a ton guys, this place is keeping me entertained during my job hunt.
    glad you got them oh great botl, rcy is making some noise about being bombed know anything LOL.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:

glad you got them oh great botl, rcy is making some noise about being bombed know anything LOL.
    nice destruction! maybe RCY needs some REAL dog rockets(2 for a dollar kinda stuff).... but that would be too mean.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    There's nothing like multiple bombs in one day. Nice hits guys!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I know nothing mike.... All I know is I figured I'd smack both you around just bit....to piss ya off lol
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    You deserve this!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    SleevePlz:
    There's nothing like multiple bombs in one day. Nice hits guys!
    +1 :D Nicely done gents, nicely done!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    scarlin:
    You deserve this!
    Ive got more than I deserve... These guys deserve it, I'm just paying dues
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    catfishbluezz:
    scarlin:
    You deserve this!
    Ive got more than I deserve... These guys deserve it, I'm just paying dues
    Dues? Ha! You and many others make this forum great for noobs like me. Can't think of anyone more deserving! Cheers!
  • airborneollyairborneolly Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    glad to see that they finally made it. its the least that i could do after everything that you did for us. enjoy.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice hits guys, always fun to watch Mike's destruction unfold. And Ollie, that's crazy impressive - dropping cigars on Dustin internationally, dang! I'm impressed, very cool.

Glad to see you got a little taste of your own medicine there, Dustin. LMAO