Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Concentrated Effort

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
This is some BS. Yesterday, I got torched for no reason by two SOTL(Siblings of The Leaf). And one guy who can't take you saying thank you for them bombing you in the first place. What is the forum coming to. Cmartin, Catfishbluez and your favorite post office bandit (MVW67) :). They all blew up my PO. I don't know if this was a concentrated effort lead by a evil genius (MVW67). Or these new guys just wanted to take a shot at me. Nevertheless, thank you and I'm most appreciative.

Yet, we all know what happens next. Pictures to come later today. Thanks fellas....

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Looks like we get to enjoy some "show and tell" later today. Cant wait to see the aftermath picts :D
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Lol I gotta see what these insane folks are doin to each other. highlight of my day.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    No concentration.... Just figured I'd step in the middle of y'alls p$ssing contest lol. That and I enjoy the morning thread, and those are all favorite morning smokes...so it was a coffee package and I'll see you there in t minus 15 minutes.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    catfishbluezz:
    No concentration.... Just figured I'd step in the middle of y'alls p$ssing contest lol. That and I enjoy the morning thread, and those are all favorite morning smokes...so it was a coffee package and I'll see you there in t minus 15 minutes.

Thanks again, I added that morning post when I was in Germany because of the time difference. Thought it was odd, that some of the cigars I was smoking with coffee in the morning. Had to be posted in the tonight thread. I don't get to smoke in the morning like I use too. But when I do, I post it up. I see Jhewey Steve and Bigt06 along with a few others. Have taken it to posting pictures. I love it. Once these bad boys you sent me rest a while in my humidor. I will be sure to post them with pictures, thanks again...

• cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    Must've been some good timin between the 3 of us.
    Well.....I did hold mine for 2 extra days as per mike lol...
    cmartin:
    Must've been some good timin between the 3 of us.

Good Timing huh, do you HEAR THAT IN THE AIR? Noobling, SOTL(Sibling of The Leaf), Newbie, Noob and my favorite, Rookie. Oh yea, you hear it :)......

catfishbluezz:

How about one, I'm Rick James !*&%@, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

Well...I might not have the inventory to drop bear turds on folks like some of ya do....but I have a mean b$tch slap

catfishbluezz:
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

Well...I might not have the inventory to drop bear turds on folks like some of ya do....but I have a mean b$tch slap

LOL.....

• Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    RCY Cigars:
    This is some BS. Yesterday, I got torched for no reason by two SOTL(Siblings of The Leaf). And one guy who can't take you saying thank you for them bombing you in the first place. What is the forum coming to. Cmartin, Catfishbluez and your favorite post office bandit (MVW67) :). They all blew up my PO. I don't know if this was a concentrated effort lead by a evil genius (MVW67). Or these new guys just wanted to take a shot at me. Nevertheless, thank you and I'm most appreciative.

Yet, we all know what happens next. Pictures to come later today. Thanks fellas....

The conspiracy theory seems plausible to me. I mean what are the odds?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    What about today lol and......
    MVW67:

Mike, Sir. Are you referring to me.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

Mike, Sir. Are you referring to me.
    ok you'll work
    RCY Cigars:

This is the massacre that took place...

Mr. I can't take a thank you (MVW67)
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Catfishbluezz decided he wanted to smack me with this...

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Last, but not least. The Rook CMartin wanted to get a piece of me.
    PhotobucketBR>
    Thanks fellas, you guys are awesome...

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    insanity I tell ya
    That super shot is the beezneez
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    You must appreciate the love of the BOTL.....Very Nice
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice Hits Fellas!!!!
    Glad they finally got there. Enjoy them.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592