Home Ratings & Reviews

Replica series

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
Wondering if anyone's tried any yet. Haven't seen any write up on them yet.

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Someone said they had the padrons.. I'll try to find but it's in this sub forum I think.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    My bad in general discussion http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/466487.aspx well you posted on that thread so I guess you are looking for some substantial reviews. I would be interested in some too.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Rats! I thought you were reviewing them. I'm planning on buying the Short Story soon. Would be getting them today, but just got the "your cigars are interfering with me spending $400 a month on cat-food" lecture yesterday. (At least, that's what the lecture translates into if you apply reality)
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Amos Umwhat:
    Rats! I thought you were reviewing them. I'm planning on buying the Short Story soon. Would be getting them today, but just got the "your cigars are interfering with me spending $400 a month on cat-food" lecture yesterday. (At least, that's what the lecture translates into if you apply reality)
    $400 a month on catfood? How do you do that? I don't spend $400 a month on people food...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Ken Light:
    Amos Umwhat:
    $400 a month on catfood? How do you do that? I don't spend $400 a month on people food...
    No crap 400$ a month on cat food , what do you have a lion?
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    actually, 6 cats & three dogs, and that's about the total bill, somewhere between $300-400 monthly after she feeds all the hamburger, tuna, vienna sausages, american cheese various deli meats, fancy feast, kit & kaboodle, etc., etc., At least she's quit feeding the 50 - 60 cats behind the grocery store.