Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Diesel shortys

Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
Looking to buy or trade for a few shortys if anyone is interested hit me up.....

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Pm to you sir. Ps you had the exact same reaction as me when i had the UHC. smoked it and then bought more.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Medic45:
    Looking to buy or trade for a few shortys if anyone is interested hit me up.....
    yet another brand b&m's here in ohio at least in my area dont carry along with my favorite the Ave Maria
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    yet another brand b&m's here in ohio at least in my area dont carry along with my favorite the Ave Maria
    most B&Ms do not carry them and when they do i have noticed that they are way more expensive than what you would pay for them on ccom. Diesels at the lounge here in town are 16 dollars
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Imgembo:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    most B&Ms do not carry them and when they do i have noticed that they are way more expensive than what you would pay for them on ccom. Diesels at the lounge here in town are 16 dollars
    wow thats nuts!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Imgembo:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    wow thats nuts!!

ANDY has neve failed me yet! Good thing is pay week lol
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Why didn't you mention this to me before? Hmmmm.....
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    CvilleE:

You have text Eric lol
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    CvilleE:

You have text Eric lol

You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't ya?