Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

looking for warlocks, room 101, Torano exodus 50 years

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
anybody got some? been itchin to try 1-2 of em especially the warlocks interested in a trade lemme know. i dont have the greatest selection at the moment but can try my best to make up the difference :)

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    anybody got some? been itchin to try 1-2 of em especially the warlocks interested in a trade lemme know. i dont have the greatest selection at the moment but can try my best to make up the difference :)
    PM you addy to me, I think I have some around. As far as the trade aspect, when you receive them, send your "trade" sticks to the DCCC. Deal?
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bandyt09:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    PM you addy to me, I think I have some around. As far as the trade aspect, when you receive them, send your "trade" sticks to the DCCC. Deal?
    pm to you sir