Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW67+Direwolf= Crazy BOTL's

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
So, Mike started something a few weeks back and I thought I finish it. Boy was I wrong and the guy gets help. I don't know why he can't take a thank you for what it is. But I can, you win big guy(SPACEJOCKEY), lol. Hell of selection that you and DIREWOLF put together. You guys are just wrong. I think I'll just erase my bio all together, lol. Thank you gentleman, All smokes I've been wanting to try and like.

Here is what Mike hit me with. I seen a long time ago lclpeel say he liked the Don Pepin Firecracker. So from how he describe it to me. Made me want to try it. Thanks Mike for making it happen.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Direwolf decided to finish me off. He sent another one I've been wanting to try. A Alec Bradley Fine and Rare. Man I'm excited as heck, thank you again. Check out his creative and cool looking note....
PhotobucketBR> Photobucket

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    So, Mike started something a few weeks back and I thought I finish it. Boy was I wrong and the guy gets help. I don't know why he can't take a thank you for what it is. But I can, you win big guy(SPACEJOCKEY), lol. Hell of selection that you and DIREWOLF put together. You guys are just wrong. I think I'll just erase my bio all together, lol. Thank you gentleman, All smokes I've been wanting to try and like.

Here is what Mike hit me with. I seen a long time ago lclpeel say he liked the Don Pepin Firecracker. So from how he describe it to me. Made me want to try it. Thanks Mike for making it happen.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Direwolf decided to finish me off. He sent another one I've been wanting to try. A Alec Bradley Fine and Rare. Man I'm excited as heck, thank you again. Check out his creative and cool looking note....
    PhotobucketBR> Photobucket
    wow, awesome sticks, smoked on of those griffins 11 maduro the other night and it was great
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Rick I had a feeling this would happen!!! Lol those are some amazing sticks hope you enjoy them brother
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    It was my pleasure truely, was B!tch finding the firecrackers hope you enjoy!!! You are a great BOTL!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Now that is a first class aZZ whooping! Enjoy, Ric!!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077