Vermont ???

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Who is from Vermont.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    bigharpoon:
    Phish.
    Yep. Ben & Jerry too. You know, a bunch of hippies pretty much.

Why, did they send you some ice cream, or something to smoke? If it's the latter, you might want to take a closer look at the stuff.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Maple Syrup and Cabot cheese too
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    You guys are so funny. But I did lose a battle that I didn't know I was in.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Magic Hat, Long Trail, and Harpoon all have Breweries there in VT. Hope this helps ..... Why do you ask?
    Why do I ask JK? Because that person just gave me a beating and I don't know why. I won't low, I'm very thankful. In the same, I want to know who gave up my addy. Two so, I can also thank that person for the highend beat down I just took.
    Hold up, I'm getting old and forgetful.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    This is like watching kids teasing the animals at the zoo ...... I can't watch anymore ... I reside in VT and sent the package ..... Your'e fellow BORK's nominated you to be the recipient ...... You owe nothing to me and a lil birdie gave me you're address ..... and that I won't give up ..... Cause that's how I roll. Just so you know the Opus and the CRA stick have about 7 months on them.
    First, thankyou Sir. This is one heck of a package you sent me. As for a nomination, I don't recall any contest of any sort. I'm out of town today and tomorrow. I will post this assult once I return. Thank you again, personally thats your butt. My wife got the mail and had to pay the price. Not funny my friend and she told me that with all the debris. There is a return address.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Bwaaaahahahahahahahahah Ric u been hit again I love it!
    Made it home, sorry for the delay.

Well, I think the picture says it all. Thank you kind Sir, you really didn't have to do this. And since tomorrow will be Mother's Day. I will tell you something my Mom preached to me while growing up. You want to be a leader, not a follower. So, in saying that. You shouldn't have listen to your buddy's, lol. Thank you, now watch every turn and corner. Because you'll never no whats waiting for you there....

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Very nice JK...what a great selection of sticks