Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A huge shoutout to medic45!

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
he had commented on a thread of mine about what i wanted to smoke the day my first son (last child) was born. He commented that a my father was the way to go. where im at they dont have em so he offered to send me 1 for the special occasion. IF that wasnt enough he also hits me with 4 surprise gars! a my father, a my father Le Bijou 1922, an Alec Bradley Blackmarket, A Nub Dub, and an AJ Fresh rolled maduro! what a stand up dude thanks so much man!
Photobucket

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Damn! That's a quality hit... Awesome MF's, nice BM (HA!), Tasty little nub dub and the AJ Fresh! Well played Medic!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    He will pay severly for his transgressions.... I'm smoking an aj from him now lol....
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    robbyras:
    nice BM (HA!)
    haha
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hope you enjoy brother an Congrats again!!!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Oh the my father lb 1922 is probably the one ill be smoking the day he's born. Again thanks. And expect return fire buddy :-)
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Oh the my father lb 1922 is probably the one ill be smoking the day he's born. Again thanks. And expect return fire buddy :-)

Your Welcome and ummmmm J ain't SKEEEEERD.....lol
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    That was a durn nice hit!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    I've heard that "ain't skeeerd" thing before from you! One of these days you'll learn not to say that! Not sure when, but one of these days...
    mmccartneydc:
    I've heard that "ain't skeeerd" thing before from you! One of these days you'll learn not to say that! Not sure when, but one of these days...
    just like medic, all talk! hahaha
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

Hey Taylor ... Take Cover, 0311 2550 0002 1702 0461... NOW WHO IS ALL TALK.....
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

LOL, Hey Brian, you'd better jump in the same hole as Taylor!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

LOL, Hey Brian, you'd better jump in the same hole as Taylor!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even nice, ur supposed to be on my side...lol
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

lol boys will be boys haha
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

I done told ya i dont want your shorts!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:

lol boys will be boys haha
    03112550000069845816 lol
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Dang this is getting pretty serious!
    Hmmmmmmmm go ahead talk talk talk I'm like Santa I'm keeping a list and checking it twice lol...
    Medic45:
    Hmmmmmmmm go ahead talk talk talk I'm like Santa I'm keeping a list and checking it twice lol...
    Ho Ho Ho! You squirming yet?
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Lol sorry medic I had good intentions with this thread
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    I am so sorry, I just reread the title of this. I thought it said "A huge shoot out with Medic" My bad bro, I'm always on your side!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    I am so sorry, I just reread the title of this. I thought it said "A huge shoot out with Medic" My bad bro, I'm always on your side!!!
    Haha. Either way works.