Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

bands and boxes

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
Got a project cookin up. Titledescribes what I need. Any and all would be appreciated brother. No particular band. Wood boxes though would make this cooler lookin will post pics once completed. Also feel free to put your forum name and name on the boxes. Would be really cool to give you credit. Like in the lower right corner of the lid. Interested in helpin out lemme know guys. Thanks

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Are you looking for boxes and bands? If so PM your address. I have pleanty of each. Or do I already have your information? PM either way.

Are you doing something similar to this?
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    No but dude that's brilliant!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    RBeckom:
    Are you looking for boxes and bands? If so PM your address. I have pleanty of each. Or do I already have your information? PM either way.

That is awesome. Did you put any kind of finish on that? Really creative.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Omg wow that's freaking insane I love it
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Medic45:
    Omg wow that's freaking insane I love it
    +1
    bigharpoon:
    RBeckom:

I didn't use any kind of finish because I felt it would take away from the true art I wanted to display, the cigar bands.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Wonder if a clear coat finish of some sort would help the bands last longer????
    CvilleE:
    Wonder if a clear coat finish of some sort would help the bands last longer????

Probably, but I don't intend on exposing it to direct sunlight. If you intend on leaving your bands in bright light conditions I would certainly recommend A sealer of some kind.
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Still needs bands? I can send you a couple hundred Monday. Send me a pm with your address.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    RBeckom:
    bigharpoon:
    RBeckom:

I didn't use any kind of finish because I felt it would take away from the true art I wanted to display, the cigar bands.
    Too bad it went co-op and priced out the poor working class birds.
    thanks to Mrgreenmachine and Rbeckom(whom i still havent gotten pics sorry bro! i will) for sending me a few thousand bands and some boxes! great *** guys. I opened this MOW box and was seriously praying it was full! lol that box is straight killer!
    Photobucket
    Im still looking for more boxes for my project so if anyone has some wooden boxes they'd part with let me know! Thanks!!!~Ryan
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    That MOW is a nice box
    marineatbn03:
    That MOW is a nice box
    U should see the inside! maybe I'll get a pic goin for ya
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I am intrigued now, can't wait to see what you are cooking up with them
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Sorry pal I was out all weekend and didn't get my bands out to you. Still need them?
    Jonnysmokes:
    Sorry pal I was out all weekend and didn't get my bands out to you. Still need them?
    No apologies needed! and your discretion I think I may have enough for what I need but I'd hate to run out. Worst case is if I have extra I will pass them along to the next guy lookin for em on here!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Jonnysmokes:
    No apologies needed! and your discretion I think I may have enough for what I need but I'd hate to run out. Worst case is if I have extra I will pass them along to the next guy lookin for em on here!
    Shoot me a pm if you run short on bands brother, I MAY be able to hook you up with one or two... LOL

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    That's for the birds. I wonder what it will look like in a year or 2.
    I look forward to seeing your finished project. Keep us posted on your progress.
    will do This weekend I actually have off for once and plan on pullin out the wood burner! will keep everyone posted on the progress of my project its nothing fancy but will be hanging in y man cave (aka the garage)