Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid just gave me a friggin' hemmorhoid

Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
So, several weeks back I decided to have a little fun with the Kid and Bandy by bombing them "somewhat" anonymously. After all, Bandyt09 bombed me first and since he bombs nearly every *%#! soul on this forum, he forgot he even sent it to me! The Kid got caught in the crossfire but I notice that he was bombing the crap out of everybody too, so I figured it was his turn. Since I Zotzed The Kid, he decided to Blow up my A$$ with Pop Rocks and some absolutely monster sticks. That Fuente is gigantic. I'm getting a stomach ache just thinking about it! Thanks Rudy! I was laughing my head off over the Pop Rocks! It is greatly appreciated! Next time you hit someone this hard you should probably throw in some Preperation H though.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Roberto99:
    So, several weeks back I decided to have a little fun with the Kid and Bandy by bombing them "somewhat" anonymously. After all, Bandyt09 bombed me first and since he bombs nearly every *%#! soul on this forum, he forgot he even sent it to me! The Kid got caught in the crossfire but I notice that he was bombing the crap out of everybody too, so I figured it was his turn. Since I Zotzed The Kid, he decided to Blow up my A$$ with Pop Rocks and some absolutely monster sticks. That Fuente is gigantic. I'm getting a stomach ache just thinking about it! Thanks Rudy! I was laughing my head off over the Pop Rocks! It is greatly appreciated! Next time you hit someone this hard you should probably throw in some Preperation H though.

awesome candies and sticks too,lol
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Friggen A nice work! Solid selection of sticks.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    LOL - you got served dude....
    Nice hit, Rudy
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Roberto99:

Haha way to truly have fun with it that's great!