Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

everyone that is involved with destroying marine reply to this thread

13»

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    1st package is full to those who recently shipped I have received your packages(2 seperate boxes) guys deadline to have your stuff to me is Wednesday morning if you haven't shipped yet. Thanks to all involved so far.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I can't fight Al Qeada on two fronts here, lol
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    marineatbn03:
    I can't fight Al Qeada on two fronts here, lol
    too bad
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Personally, I think it's been long enough. Those people who signed up for this and didn't get their end to you, tough. They've had long enough.

At the risk of pissing people off, it's irritating to see people hold something up. If you can't get your end out, let the person know who is handling it and drop out. Quite simple. Because those people are holding the whole thing up. I don't have the patience to sit and wait for something to happen.

And if I'm out of line, well, so be it.
    I'm pretty good at making posts and killing threads, so it really makes no difference to me.

Ryan, don't take this wrong, I don't blame you, I blame who ever is holding it up.

If there is a delay, let the person know. Plain and simple. But to go past 2 weeks before getting stuff out is out of line. If you can't get things out, then don't sign up.

Ok, I got my fire suit on, go ahead and start flaming me.
    I hear ya brosef. Just I know there was a lot to begin with some dropped off some shipped on their own. I've had stuff sitting in my 50ct to make sure it didn't go stale. Now its just a wait till Wednesday till I'm off to ship. I got the majority (if not all) the remaining packages in today. So it'll be all taken care of very promptly
    Thanks to all involved. I made sure the water pillows all were refilled for their long a$$ journey. Brother fromm all of us here at the forum thank you (and all our brothers and sisters in arms) for doing what you do/have done for all of us here. Also belated happy birthday (hope the cake doesn't get smashed intransit haha jk) when you make it back to home soil brother we will definately get together!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Tj and I shipped the packages first thing this morning. Sad part is, we can't track it! So big brother, better post pics asap! -Nikki
    Thanks again for that guys with us spending so much time in the hospital with baby scares I just wanted to see it go out and get on the road! (Or plane/ship whatever lol) thanks again for that and will be in touch really soon guys
    Well, thanks to all involved. I will get detailed pictures up as soon as it lands. Again, thank you, and retribution will be mine!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    No problem. I am glad we could do something to help and be a part of it since we are still getting our feet wet in the cigar world. I know it has to be way worse on you Jim than it is on us, the whole waiting game once you know it is on its way. I thought I was going to lose my mind waiting a week to get stuff from Ccom. In fact, the cops pulled me over for "stalking" a UPS truck. j/k I'm not sure how everyone in the military takes it. It's like waterboarding or Air Conditioning to people in the Middle East. lol (sorry, that was one of the things my brother told me about when he came back from Iraq)

Soon enough you will be back state side and able to drive to get sticks at will! Let the waiting be quick and painless. I hope you have enough to get you through the next 14-18 days.
    I do, I have about ten or so left, and a little birdie told me there is something on the way here next week. So, I am sitting pretty right now thanks to all the brethern and sisters around here. And I am looking forward to getting to the freedom shore and smoking with a few of you ;)
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    anything you get, you deserve!