Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rudy,Rudy, Rudy!!!

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
So I bombed Rudy a few months back...no big deal I thought..Turns out he is in the payback business. Come home Friday open up the mailbox...it was hot to the touch but thought nothing of it..until I opened the box...nice hit my man..very nice hit

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats man that's a brutal beating! Couldn't have happened to a better brother, way to go Rudy!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    smoke em if you got em:
    So I bombed Rudy a few months back...no big deal I thought..Turns out he is in the payback business. Come home Friday open up the mailbox...it was hot to the touch but thought nothing of it..until I opened the box...nice hit my man..very nice hit

he said you didnt have any room, figured he would help you into buying aother bigger humi, lmao, nice hit kid
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    AWESOME- Way to show'em whats up Rudy!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Yikes! That's an awesome hit, and more proof positive of what Ive been saying for awhile now - YOU CANNOT FVCK WITH KEITH STONE !!! He's always smooth! Apparently always brutal as well. LOL

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Oh ok..so y'all like seeing me get hit like that?? Well I let something fly today and its headed for the WEST COAST...don't worry Kid its not coming your way..but just remember any damage that I may cause is yo damn fault!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    smoke em if you got em:
    Oh ok..so y'all like seeing me get hit like that?? Well I let something fly today and its headed for the WEST COAST...don't worry Kid its not coming your way..but just remember any damage that I may cause is yo damn fault!!
    LOL,Yea ,,from our recent conversation I think you better stop typing and get to smokin!!!! Brother Im sure this hit will be a class act, just like you!!!! Enjoy Royln,,Take care!!! Oh and.... Yea I like to watch LMAO
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    LOL dayyyuuumm.. That's some serious return fire you got hit with dude. you must have really ticked off Rudy to deserve a smacking like that