Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gaetano7890...Is a Beast...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Michael and I set up the details for a blind trade. I have traded with him in the past and I knew he is a "Heavy Hitter." As you can see, he is still up to his same old tricks. I thought this was going to be a 5 to 8 stick trade and he proceeded to "blast me" with these great sticks. I hope my return package will be able to measure up with the quality of sticks that this BOTL has sent me. Thanks for the trade. I look forward to doing more trades with you.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    greg2648:
    Michael and I set up the details for a blind trade. I have traded with him in the past and I knew he is a "Heavy Hitter." As you can see, he is still up to his same old tricks. I thought this was going to be a 5 to 8 stick trade and he proceeded to "blast me" with these great sticks. I hope my return package will be able to measure up with the quality of sticks that this BOTL has sent me. Thanks for the trade. I look forward to doing more trades with you.

Dude, you got ripped! Nice work, brother!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I'm glad you like the sticks enjoy, Im horrible at math so I just weigh my cigars before sending them now and those my friend weighed in at a half a pound. I was feeling good this morning but now I have a bad feeling about what might be waiting for me when I get home especially since Greg is acting all modest. They always warn you about the quiet ones. Hopefully my side porch is still standing so I can enjoy a cigar tonight, I know at least I have my priorites straight.