Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone???

DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
Anyone from here send me a pkg back in April? I got a final delivery notice today (never got the first delivery notice)....Anyways says on the delivery card there is $165.89 owed in customs fee's...I am not expecting a pkg that I ordered so only thing I can think is someone sent me something? Anyways, with that much customs owing I will have to decline the pkg, if someone sent me something much appreciated for the thought...

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Did they at least tell you what is in the package?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I'm am gonna stop by the post office and see if I can figure out where its from, but most likely if I wanna play I gotta pay so...I'll have to pass...
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Diamondog:
    Anyone from here send me a pkg back in April? I got a final delivery notice today (never got the first delivery notice)....Anyways says on the delivery card there is $165.89 owed in customs fee's...I am not expecting a pkg that I ordered so only thing I can think is someone sent me something? Anyways, with that much customs owing I will have to decline the pkg, if someone sent me something much appreciated for the thought...
    I remember someone sending me a PM about bombing Steve. I just cant remember who. I will try to look it up.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    What the heck could possibly cost that much in shipping? Gotta be a mistake.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I agree unless its like a car lol. Which would be well worth the customs fees haha
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    greg2648:
    Diamondog:
    I remember someone sending me a PM about bombing Steve. I just cant remember who. I will try to look it up.
    Greg that was me earlier and he received it, thanks Mike
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Damn that's a lot of "hobby" supplies
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Direwolf:
    Damn that's a lot of "hobby" supplies

daym
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Figured it out, thanks all, was something else all together...
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Diamondog:
    mail order brides are expensive these days eh? lol jk
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Diamondog:

Did anyone feed her while she was at the Post Office? If the answer is yes, Did anyone bathe her? If the answer was no to the first, Mail order bride we hardly knew ye....
    Vision:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Diamondog:

Did anyone feed her while she was at the Post Office? If the answer is yes, Did anyone bathe her? If the answer was no to the first, Mail order bride we hardly knew ye....
    i hope they at least poked holes in the top of the box
    Vision:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Diamondog:

i hope they at least poked holes in the top of the box