Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

White Elephant Game

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
AT christmas we play this game called white elephant. the white elephant is the most hideous gift imaginable but it is coveted (this year it was an owl lamp from like the 40's EWW). but the next year the person giving the white elephant gets a present from everyone involved. So I had an idea for a Game on here no asking for stuff and its totally random.

I'm going to start off by sending someone something downright awful i mean hideous at complete random then the person I send it to at random will return my favor by giving me a package of cigars. Once you receive your "white elephant" it is your turn to at complete random chose someone to send a "white elephant gift" to and in turn they send you cigars. Obviously do not send it to the person you just received it from and this game never has to end lol. One last rule Once you receive your white elephant post a picture up here for all to see your awsome gift! sound fun? no set limit to players obviously just lemme know if anyone wants to join in on the fun!

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Not that there can't be two such games running, but this is nearly identical in concept to the Curse of the Black Spot game. There the white elephant is the black spot, which is cursed, and the gift back is a ransom paid to remove the curse.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    oh didnt see it... maybe i'll delete this thread then
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    oh didnt see it... maybe i'll delete this thread then
    Just bumped it for you, maybe you can get in.

Also, by the way, the game is really fun. It's a GREAT idea, and i didn't meant anything bad by pointing out that it's already running.