Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Medic Returned fire!

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
So Medic welcome bombs me to the forum, and I put this little bitty package together to say thanks and ship it out to him. So my receptionist comes walking in today carrying a ccom box. Well I'm not expecting anything so I get really nervous. But I look at the label and it has my name on it and it has been shipped directly from ccom. Well, now Im curious...there was a little mix up when ordering my Buesos so maybe my order got duplicated. I tentatively open the lid and,...............image So after my face returns to normal, I get to look more closely. Wow is all I can say. Thanks so much Brian for the awesome hit! I truly appreciate the carnage! Well, like you know, I am not one to be outdone! So after the dust settles, tater salad will be on the menu!!!imageimageimage

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Nice hit indeed!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Oh...my... god... jealous doesn't hit the spot. Nice hit brother
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Sniper:
    EXCELLENT hit! Thought medics werent supposed to carry weapons in a combat zone though??? :-D

KY EMS by-laws allow us to "protect" ourselves, by who's to say who fired the first shot...? Nice job, Brian! Doc, I'll send bandages so you can fix yourself up.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:

KY EMS by-laws allow us to "protect" ourselves, by who's to say who fired the first shot...? Nice job, Brian! Doc, I'll send bandages so you can fix yourself up.
    much appreciated brotha! He did get me good, but every dog has its day! Mine will be next!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    nice selection of 5v there!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:

much appreciated brotha! He did get me good, but every dog has its day! Mine will be next!!!

I told you once already today don't even think about it!!!!!! Hope you enjoy Doc
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:

I told you once already today don't even think about it!!!!!! Hope you enjoy Doc

Blah, blah, blah...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:

Blah, blah, blah...
    That's right! You know its gonna be coming, just a matter of when Tater Salad!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Very nice hit, Medic. And way to catch him off guard ---- order and ship directly from CCOM --- nice sneak attack.

@mmccartneydc - you need some Medical attention after a whoopin' like that!