Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MTuccelli strikes again...and again... and again... and...

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Yeah... mike is the sh!t... nonstop giver... So in the Ratings and Reviews section he was asking for some feedback on a few sticks... I mentioned I was tracking some down to review and he took it upon himself to send some my way...

he sent me 3 sticks to review: Room 101 SA, Fonseca CXX Anniversary and Partagas 1845
IMG_20120515_125503.

He also included a few yard gars (Spanish Galleons Maduro & Cameroon) to kick around with
IMG_20120515_125724.

I've been keeping an MTuccelli stash in my humi and it may be time to launch it... watch the skies!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    robbyras:
    Yeah... mike is the sh!t... nonstop giver... So in the Ratings and Reviews section he was asking for some feedback on a few sticks... I mentioned I was tracking some down to review and he took it upon himself to send some my way...

he sent me 3 sticks to review: Room 101 SA, Fonseca CXX Anniversary and Partagas 1845
    IMG_20120515_125503.

He also included a few yard gars (Spanish Galleons Maduro & Cameroon) to kick around with
    IMG_20120515_125724.

I've been keeping an MTuccelli stash in my humi and it may be time to launch it... watch the skies!

Most nice! Looking forward to the reviews.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Mike is very Strange that way!!! Very Nice Mike!!!