Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trades with Jiunn and aeon

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Got my end of a couple trades today with some new guys. 1st up is a class hit from Jiunn... we both hit each other pretty hard with some class sticks, and the hijo and JJ were very high on my wishlist, rounded out by some personal favorites of mine. Thakns again bro

Next up is Aeon (Ryan) whom was looking for some Ave Maria's and a 5-5 trade.... Obviously he cannot count either. Looking forward to these guys

On a side note....while my mailman did not die today, I am going to personally put my foot up his azz if he shoves another package in my mailbox. The box from Jiunn was completely destroyed by this ahole smashing it. If the sticks would have been damaged, I would nto have been a happy camper... Needless to say...given my wonderful temperment when I'm in an amazing good mood...we're going to have a chat tomorrow. The old lady that you guys murdered a few weeks ago was much nicer...

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Dizzam! that's some high quality ISH right there... I gotta get one of those Room 101 Limiteds
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    They are very good Robby, tons of chocolate, smooth medium profile for teh entire smoke. Personally, the LE conjura is one of the best afternoon smokes I can think of. Or if you ever wanted to pair something with a white russian....that's the one. Room 101 is amazing.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Nice score, Jiunn gave it to you hard! Lol
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Way to smack-a-fish!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    catfishbluezz:
    They are very good Robby, tons of chocolate, smooth medium profile for teh entire smoke. Personally, the LE conjura is one of the best afternoon smokes I can think of. Or if you ever wanted to pair something with a white russian....that's the one. Room 101 is amazing.
    Glad you liked em brother I've had several of those le 101's and figured id share. Great sticks
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Sweet. Good to know you got them Dustin. Looks like Ryan and I doubled up on that AB Black Market haha. You might as well Double Happiness that sucker (just kidding... kinda). Enjoy dude! Jiunn
    jliu:
    Sweet. Good to know you got them Dustin. Looks like Ryan and I doubled up on that AB Black Market haha. You might as well Double Happiness that sucker (just kidding... kinda). Enjoy dude! Jiunn
    I love black market bro so getting a couple of those in robusto in nice as my box was toro
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    robbyras:
    Dizzam! that's some high quality ISH right there... I gotta get one of those Room 101 Limiteds
    Let me dig I know i sent one out a few weeks ago. Mabey time for round 3. I'll let you know I'm pretty sure I can hook ya up.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Smokindaddy:
    Nice score, Jiunn gave it to you hard! Lol
    +1 Nice hits guys!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Hahahha @ catfish. Great hits guys!
    Very very nice selection Aeon & Jiunn...you guys have great taste.

So how about it catfish,.....
    Between these trades and the other bombs that are gettin dropped on you, did you finally learn your lesson for this $hit now??
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    jgibv:

Between these trades and the other bombs that are gettin dropped on you, did you finally learn your lesson for this $hit now??
    "darkness everybody, darkness is spreading!"
    jgibv:

Hell no

It's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    catfishbluezz:
    Hell no
    I don't know if I should be sad knowing that you'll never learn better....or if I should be skeered for the carnage you're about to unleash.
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Hell no
    I don't know if I should be sad knowing that you'll never learn better....or if I should be skeered for the carnage you're about to unleash.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    +100 on the A-Team pics ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Gotta love the A-Team references FOOL!