Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mike, this means war.

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Despite trying to brace myself for the impact of the bomb tossed my way by MVW67, I had absolutely no chance of surviving this hit. Are you kidding me? This just isn't right. Four, count them, four Anejos in various vitolas, My Father, DPG's, 5V's, an LFD, and my latest favorite, the Litto Gomez Diez in a chisel. Mike, if I ever recover from this, you will pay dearly. Bomb from MVW67 Thanks Mike and keep looking over your shoulder...

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Just give up dude... Hit him with some of his faves, which was not too out of control... Then I got triple smashed bro.... There is only one way to take care of guys like Mike...PM for details
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Just give up dude... Hit him with some of his faves, which was not too out of control... Then I got triple smashed bro.... There is only one way to take care of guys like Mike...PM for details
    I soooo want in on this!!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    Don't start Cat!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    It's a never ending circle with you guys
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Direwolf:
    a very amusing one at that.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Direwolf:
    Here's to starting the cycle another round :)
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    Here's to starting the cycle another round :)
    I second that!!!
    Gonna enjoy this. Mike's my boy but I have no problem watchin him get jumped
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Note to self: never find myself in a dark alley with that guy^
    Direwolf:
    just throw me under the bus!! Only hit Tony because he threatened me!! As far as you Dire....well?
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    just throw me under the bus!! Only hit Tony because he threatened me!! As far as you Dire....well?
    Well? It's a deep hole that holds water and bodies. What else ya need to know?
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    Mike I gotta say thanks for that c.com sungrown label. That was my first house blend I enjoyed it. Thanks a lot!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    Mike I gotta say thanks for that c.com sungrown label. That was my first house blend I enjoyed it. Thanks a lot!
    dude love them got three boxes
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ive been wanting to try those and the brazillias just never ordered any so thanks alot man been on my list for ever