Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CvilleE

JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
So I have been good lately. Not bombing anyone, keeping under radar. Well I guess I wasn't completely under the radar because Eric decided he wanted to destroy me. I don't know what I did to deserve this but thanks brother. I either like or want to try every one in here.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Someone did their homework. Or got a copy of the homework from someone. Lol
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    That is a Nice bomb right there! congrats.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some great sticks. Let me know how that black back Illusione smokes
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    That is awesome there. Smoking a cask strength as we speak. Shoulda tried one of these months ago
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    they are great, and there is a nearby site that has a pretty good deal by a guy named joe on them today...if only i had money...
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Joes site next door has the worst quaity control and customer service I've ever seen I will nvr deal with them again lol
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Its funny I've never heard of the illusione till I joined this forum. Everyone raves about them
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
    Direwolf:
    That is awesome there. Smoking a cask strength as we speak. Shoulda tried one of these months ago
    Yeah I smoked my first cask strength like a couple weeks ago. That I got from Todd (bandyt06) that had like 3 years on it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bad-azz hot right there congrats Justin :) And way to knock his freaking head off Eric!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    I have only had 2-3 illusiones but I love them. At the moment they right under LP's for me. I want to try all of them. Especially the epernay. Haven't had one of those yet.
    The Epernay line is fantastic. I've had a few of the different sizes and loved them all.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Really nice hit CvilleE! Couldn't happen to a better brother. Speaking of you, Justin. It seems like every cigar you smoke is on my wishlist. You have impeccable taste in smokes.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    He's better luck than a leprechaun too. Talked to him one day about having *** luck finding FFP's. Next day I found a bunch
    SleevePlz:
    Really nice hit CvilleE! Couldn't happen to a better brother. Speaking of you, Justin. It seems like every cigar you smoke is on my wishlist. You have impeccable taste in smokes.
    Thanks. Hey I don't have alot but if there is something you want that I have. We can work something out. Alot of what I smoke other then LP stuff is usually my first time trying them myself.
    Direwolf:
    He's better luck than a leprechaun too. Talked to him one day about having *** luck finding FFP's. Next day I found a bunch
    One way or another you would have ended up with some.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Glad you got them safe bro! Enjoy....
    JHewey:
    Direwolf:
    Yeah I smoked my first cask strength like a couple weeks ago. That I got from Todd (bandyt06) that had like 3 years on it.
    This one only has about 7 months on it....
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice hit Eric! It's about time that somebody gave jhewey a good smacking....
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    The illusione ultras are new to me, Andy conviced me to try them, and have only seen them up on the site recently, both I sent are fairly fresh sticks, so might want to hold them for a bit...
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Eric dont play around nice job brother
    CvilleE:
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    The illusione ultras are new to me, Andy conviced me to try them, and have only seen them up on the site recently, both I sent are fairly fresh sticks, so might want to hold them for a bit...
    I will bury them in bottom of humi.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    JHewey:
    CvilleE:
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Estimated discovery time once buried again = 1+ year lol
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    CvilleE:
    JHewey:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Smokindaddy:
    Estimated discovery time once buried again = 1+ year lol
    They won't be fresh anymore. Lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Damn Eric gave it to you good,, Thats one helluva of a hit!!! Cmon Justin dont let him get away with that!!!!!
    The Kid:
    Damn Eric gave it to you good,, Thats one helluva of a hit!!! Cmon Justin dont let him get away with that!!!!!
    :)