Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoked by Smoke em

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
So I'm working the Giants game the other night and I get a text from my wife saying there is a package in the mail from Royln in Henrico, Virginia... I knew what that meant, but I wasn't expecting anything, so I asked her to open it... a few minutes later I get this photo texted to me saying "what should I do with all these?"

IMG_0512

I was completely shocked, so I told her to just leave them in the ziplock and I'll check it out when I got home... So I get home and read the accompanying note that says Royln was bombed by Rudy recently and considering that he just went to CigarFest, he was completely out of room... so he decided to bomb me back to the stone age with 19 STICKS! There are a bunch in here that I have never had and have been on the look out for like the Short Run 2012, Ramon Bueso, Toraño Signature Collection, San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol, AVO Uvezian... not to mention Le Bijou, Camacho, Short Story, a beast of an RP called Hercules... the list goes on... I know you're flush right now, but payback will be made... I was also instructed to send any sticks that I may not have need for "down the road" so we'll see where some of these guys end up!

IMG_20120518_080234.
IMG_20120518_080424.
IMG_20120518_080338.

Comments