Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Irish Eye's Are Smilin'....

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
... for now.

MUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :-D

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Awesome. The luck of the Irish has a whole new meaning.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Child is gonna WISH for the potato famine when this hits home. :-D

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I think I'm gonna cook up an Irish seven course meal for dinner tonight! Ya know, a potato and a six pack :D
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Why not throw an irish car bomb into the mix
    bigharpoon:
    I think I'm gonna cook up an Irish seven course meal for dinner tonight! Ya know, a potato and a six pack :D
    LMAO!!! Nicely played harpoon, nicely played...

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Sniper:
    bigharpoon:
    LMAO!!! Nicely played harpoon, nicely played...

Lol Greg that is amazing but... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Glen now why would you say this... What did I do to you???
    Since when do I need an excuse?

But if you really want a clue, try asking that damned wife of yours. :-)

The Sniper:
    Since when do I need an excuse?

But if you really want a clue, try asking that damned wife of yours. :-)

.....What? Sh!t I really hope something hasn't gone right over my head, but it's beginning to feel and sound like it has. **Looks back over his shoulder a few times**
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Uh oh. Sniper settin sights on the Irish guy
    Direwolf:
    He's the Sniper, so at this point I've already dropped trough and kissed my azz goodbye and am now peacefully smoking a cigar before it all fades to black.... not a bad way to go actually ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    He's the Sniper, so at this point I've already dropped trough and kissed my azz goodbye and am now peacefully smoking a cigar before it all fades to black.... not a bad way to go actually ;)
    I personally think that's how we should ALL go - bury me in blue smoke my brothers!

Cant BELIEVE you havent figured this out 90+. When it gets there you're gonna know instantly - and face-palm so hard its gonna knock the hot in our avatar right off your head! LOL :-D

The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    I personally think that's how we should ALL go - bury me in blue smoke my brothers!

Cant BELIEVE you havent figured this out 90+. When it gets there you're gonna know instantly - and face-palm so hard its gonna knock the hot in our avatar right off your head! LOL :-D

I asked Amanda and she looks just as confused as I am... I have a feeling you're gonna hurt me bad and then I'm gonna hurt mysf equally as bad when I hit my head against the brick wall and go... "Arrrgh!!" All this being said and done after I wake up and learn to speak, walk, talk and use a fork that doesn't have a handle as big as a bratwurst.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

I asked Amanda and she looks just as confused as I am... I have a feeling you're gonna hurt me bad and then I'm gonna hurt mysf equally as bad when I hit my head against the brick wall and go... "Arrrgh!!" All this being said and done after I wake up and learn to speak, walk, talk and use a fork that doesn't have a handle as big as a bratwurst.
    I think you're gonna get a REALLY OLD bag of eye-grown potatoes Glen just found under the bag of whole wheat flour that hasn't budged in seven years, all 20lbs. of them staring at a 5er of Erin Go Bragh. The face-palm that's gonna knock your hat off is your failed attempt at covering your nose from the God awful smell :D
    bigharpoon:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:

I think you're gonna get a REALLY OLD bag of eye-grown potatoes Glen just found under the bag of whole wheat flour that hasn't budged in seven years, all 20lbs. of them staring at a 5er of Erin Go Bragh. The face-palm that's gonna knock your hat off is your failed attempt at covering your nose from the God awful smell :D
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Actually that would work out perfect! I recently got a bigger pillowcase and just don't seem to have enough doorknobs to adequately fill it to the proper capacity that I require for my weekly beatings, so 7 year old petrified spuds would work even better seeing as how they'll be twice as damaging and effective and allow me to take my dark humor into the 20th century and start spud-tacularly whooping some azz!