Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oganizing A Massive Bomb

Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
Hey guys I am wanting to organize a massive bomb on a well deserving brother who has been very helpful to me as a thank you.. If anyone is interested please PM ME for Details.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Guys for those of you who I sent pms to and received pms about this, I am sorry I miss read something in te details, anyways I still wanna make this explosion to go on!! Again I'm sorry for the misshap and thanks
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hi Medic. How are you today? I am interested. Please check your PM at your earliest convinience. Kind regards, Jiunn
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    Hey guys I am wanting to organize a massive bomb on a well deserving brother who has been very helpful to me as a thank you.. If anyone is interested please PM ME for Details.

PM you... Really? Can't I just send it by homing pigeon instead?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Toombes:
    So that's how you fellas in KY jelly do it?
    In the great wet pacific northwest, we don't have homing pigeons, we have salmon. LOL!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Tiny salmon living the impossible dream......sory drifted somewhere else for a moment
    0patience:
    Toombes:
    So that's how you fellas in KY jelly do it?
    In the great wet pacific northwest, we don't have homing pigeons, we have salmon. LOL!

Salmon? Everytime I visited Oregon when I was stationed in Cali, the whole state seemed like it was infested by frogs!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Toombes:
    Salmon? Everytime I visited Oregon when I was stationed in Cali, the whole state seemed like it was infested by frogs!
    Frogs, slugs, mosquitoes and starling birds. Infested with them.
    Then in late september the lady bugs swarm and cover the sides of buildings. One of the set backs in living in the rain forest areas.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    All messages answered thanks
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Do NOT send the pet rat and tape paper wings to him bro... they still don't fly no matter how much Remy you drink ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Do NOT send the pet rat and tape paper wings to him bro... they still don't fly no matter how much Remy you drink ;)

That only happened once... And it was a mix of Guiness and Warsteiner, not Remy.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

That only happened once... And it was a mix of Guiness and Warsteiner, not Remy.
    hehehe OH YEAHHHH! Sorry the Remy incident was that one thing with that one *ahem* unnamed person. Forget I mentioned it... Carry On Gents ;)